Zelda Twilight Princess HD & Nintendo direct?

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
Nintendo just shown a ton of content of up coming gaming and also showing Zelda Twilight Princess HD. I know most members here are not huge Nintendo fans. (Hope there is) but what are you thought on this?

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
The only thing disappointing about Twilight Princess HD is that it doesn't really look a lot better than the original Gamecube and Wii versions. I was kind of hoping if they did do it that they'd remake it from the ground up like they did with Wind Waker.

Reactions: SuperRetroBro

SuperRetroBro

Respected User
Aug 12, 2014
Somewhere
YouTube
The only thing disappointing about Twilight Princess HD is that it doesn't really look a lot better than the original Gamecube and Wii versions. I was kind of hoping if they did do it that they'd remake it from the ground up like they did with Wind Waker.

I agree, But Nintendo DID NOT developed the remake same with Ocarina and Majoras Mask 3D was made by Grezzo. The remaster is being developed by Tantalus (graphics reworking). Is this is mostly a remaster not a remake. I really like the HD look with texture look and is not dark as hell like the GC and Wii version. So I'm really looking forward to this :)

Reactions: Kratos Aurion