Gaming ZakRidley

Zak Ridley

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 4, 2016
england
YouTube
Hi my name is zak and i am from the northeast of England, i am 16. I found freedom quite a while back when i was on the internet looking for a partnership, this was when i started my channel. I joined the forums to interact with other content creators and find new tips and ideas for new videos. I like to play a lot of games like Fifa, COD, etc. My favourite food is chicken :). The reason i started youtube was to try and make content to entertain people. One of my biggest dreams youtube wise is creating my own community who regularly watch my content and interact. I run a gaming based channel but i will put up any content which my audience would like. I want to start again by uploading a video once a week, due to school coursework. I used to have quite a few videos on my channel but i ended up deleting them because i felt that they weren't good enough. If you would like to view my channel is : zakridley

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi my name is zak and i am from the northeast of England, i am 16. I found freedom quite a while back when i was on the internet looking for a partnership, this was when i started my channel. I joined the forums to interact with other content creators and find new tips and ideas for new videos. I like to play a lot of games like Fifa, COD, etc. My favourite food is chicken :). The reason i started youtube was to try and make content to entertain people. One of my biggest dreams youtube wise is creating my own community who regularly watch my content and interact. I run a gaming based channel but i will put up any content which my audience would like. I want to start again by uploading a video once a week, due to school coursework. I used to have quite a few videos on my channel but i ended up deleting them because i felt that they weren't good enough. If you would like to view my channel is : zakridley
Hello Zak, welcome to the freedom forums ^^ What do you enjoy the most about eating chicken? I love eating rice myself ^^