Network YouTube's dashboard or Freedom's dashboard?

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hey guys (again...)
I want to ask a question (I have lots of them)
my youtube dashboard views different numbers than the Freedom's dashboard
which one should i trust?
Probably trust YouTube's dashboard as this is the official dashboard for YouTube, Freedom! dashboard should be quite accurate as well. Hope this helps you! :)

Reactions: Hazem Khaled

Hazem Khaled

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Egypt
YouTube
Probably trust YouTube's dashboard as this is the official dashboard for YouTube, Freedom! dashboard should be quite accurate as well. Hope this helps you! :)
Ok I know that YouTube's dashboard is the official one but sometimes there are numbers updated in the freedom dashboard and didn't update on youtube.
like one time the view count on freedom updated and on youtube didn't..

And i have another question why is the revenue in freedom's dashboard is always more than youtube's dashboard?

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Ok I know that YouTube's dashboard is the official one but sometimes there are numbers updated in the freedom dashboard and didn't update on youtube.
like one time the view count on freedom updated and on youtube didn't..

And i have another question why is the revenue in freedom's dashboard is always more than youtube's dashboard?
This is because Freedom! shows you what you're actually earning and YouTube usually shows you what you've earned before Freedom! take their cut. Hope I helped you out again! :)

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
YouTube's Dashboard shows more of the real-time earnings than the Freedom! Analytics section of the Dashboard. Mind that YouTube only displays 100% of the earnings while Freedom! only pays out 60%. I'd say look at the YouTube dashboard for the current month and the Freedom! Dashboard for the last month as that shows your finalized exact earnings Freedom! will pay out.