PC (youtubers in discord) funnny moments on steam

MKS37LOTUS

Respected User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
LotusIsBae

we got a group of youtubers in a discord, all of us sometimes collaborate and make videos together so far. because sometimes some of us are on and some of us are not, so we got a descent amount of people to play together.

games that are mostly played: gmod, rocket league, csgo, and many more.

ABOUT ME
hi im MKS37LOTUS, my channel is www.youtube.com/MKS37LOTUS, i make funny moments and many other types of gaming content, i also do tutorials, create logos(any graphic design or intros and outros), and create films. I created my youtube channel about 3 or 4 years ago and this year i have been trying to grow, which i have, i upload once a week, i always have a video to be uploaded that week because i edit in advance and wait for the time to upload the video. i gain about 20 subscribers a week as of right now. I get good reviews off the content i make, very high quality, as i do edit at least 20-30 hours on each video, not really raw footage, my gaming videos are compared to vanossgaming videos. and as of right now i have 339 subscribers. i play any game really on steam, so im up for any game. just some how just trying to help a friend and myself into success :)

Gaming with friends or randoms, or by myself

these videos are some other content i work on other than collaborations with gaming

Last edited:

konic899

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2016
YouTube
Hey there! I'd love to collaborate with you, could you send me the discord invite to my skype please? Thanks!

Reactions: Darth Monkey

IkaikaTech Gaming

Jun 20, 2016

we got a group of youtubers in a discord, all of us sometimes collaborate and make videos together so far. because sometimes some of us are on and some of us are not, so we got a descent amount of people to play together.

games that are mostly played: gmod, rocket league, csgo, and many more.

ABOUT ME
hi im MKS37LOTUS, my channel is www.youtube.com/MKS37LOTUS, i make funny moments and many other types of gaming content, i also do tutorials, create logos(any graphic design or intros and outros), and create films. I created my youtube channel about 3 or 4 years ago and this year i have been trying to grow, which i have, i upload once a week, i always have a video to be uploaded that week because i edit in advance and wait for the time to upload the video. i gain about 20 subscribers a week as of right now. I get good reviews off the content i make, very high quality, as i do edit at least 20-30 hours on each video, not really raw footage, my gaming videos are compared to vanossgaming videos. and as of right now i have 339 subscribers. i play any game really on steam, so im up for any game. just some how just trying to help a friend and myself into success :)

Gaming with friends or randoms, or by myself

these videos are some other content i work on other than collaborations with gaming

I'm interested skype me my user is IkaikaTech