Comedy YouTubers Exposed

Théo Jouvin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
California, USA
YouTube
Hey! I am a new YouTuber running a new channel :). YouTubers Exposed.

Can't post the channel link before 5 messages, but yah xD.

I post videos of me exposing youtubers for being fake, and I'm joining the McJuggerNuggets band wagon.
You can probably find my channel by looking up YouTubers Exposed or something.

Hope to meet the lot of you :)

Layout:

Your name/alias: Theo

Where are you from?:
California, USA

How old are you?: 15

How did you find Freedom!? I used to be partnered with Freedom on one of my old channels.

What made you join our forums?: A message that popped up telling me about the forums.

What are your hobbies?: I like Martial Arts, Reading, Cooking, Eating, and of course working with Computers and YouTube, etc.

What is your favorite food? I like all foods, and it's really hard to come up with a favorite. So here are my three favorites. Hamburgers, Mac and Cheese, and Pasta. Not in any specific order. :p

Why did you start YouTube? I started YouTube to entertain, inform, and just to have something else to do. :)

What is your biggest dream? I have two goals. Make money, and live happily. I am really interested in computers. Graphic Designing, Coding, and Video Editing. In the future, I definitely want to have a job that revolves around a computer with either of those three things. I am also really interested in business and find myself good in business aspects and situations.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run a comedic channel. For now, I'm exposing YouTubers, but in the future, after my fan base grows, I will be uploading different types of videos and maybe even changing my YouTube name. (After I can create a custom URL).

How frequently do you upload?:
I try to upload once a day, but I most likely won't upload on Fridays or Saturdays because I try to spend as much time with friends and family on those days.

Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom :)

your channel sounds exciting , might have a look soon and I have seen a lot of that McJuggerNuggets , crazy channel that is !

Reactions: Théo Jouvin

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

I post videos of me exposing youtubers for being fake, and I'm joining the McJuggerNuggets band wagon.

Hello exposed, how many people have you called out already? It sounds like a nice idea, but have you gotten any hate so far from posting about different people? Fan boys can definitely feel heated at times, hah.

Théo Jouvin

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
California, USA
YouTube
Awesome! check out my channel if you like sick short films! keep up the great work.
Welcome to freedom :)

your channel sounds exciting , might have a look soon and I have seen a lot of that McJuggerNuggets , crazy channel that is !
il have to check out your chennel what u have 5 messages :D
Hello exposed, how many people have you called out already? It sounds like a nice idea, but have you gotten any hate so far from posting about different people? Fan boys can definitely feel heated at times, hah.
Hey! Great to have you with us. Welcome to the Freedom Forums
Thank you all :)
(Added my channel to my profile so it shows up on posts :))

Reactions: Prology

KillerzXI

Rising User
Apr 8, 2016
YouTube

Subbed Dude your channel seems like an Exciting idea
If you have some freetime maybe check me out:D