Gaming Youtuber who plays COC and CR and wants to collaborate

Minion_Kevin

Rising User
Sep 21, 2016
India
YouTube
I am new to youtube (2months old) ; i basically uploads clash of clans and clash royale videos on my channel ; i am having a tuff time getting views and subs on my videos so i want to help from other coc and cr YouTuber ; i request to u plz collaborate with my channel i need support :(:(:(

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Could you provide some more information regarding the collab request, such as :
What console / system were you looking to play on (I'm guessing PC) but please make this clear
Did you have any requirements such as subscriber count / geographical location to make it easier with the same timezone or things like that?

Clashing With Raz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
United kingdom
YouTube
I am new to youtube (2months old) ; i basically uploads clash of clans and clash royale videos on my channel ; i am having a tuff time getting views and subs on my videos so i want to help from other coc and cr YouTuber ; i request to u plz collaborate with my channel i need support :(:(:(
Hey there kev I'm looking to do a collab or something like that if you're interested pm me thanks ps I know how to record and stuff my channel is Clashing With Raz so if you like my stuff just let me know thanks. Maybe we could do like base reviews or talk about the recent update? This collaboration would bring more recognition to both our channels and I think it would be a great idea!

Bleo

Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
YouTube
Hey!
I can play and collab with you
And dead walker, what mobile platform are you using?
I know some recording apps for both

Bleo

Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
YouTube
well I'm using an Ios Ipad mini
But I have a recording app,
maybe we could battle in clash royale.
also i dont play COC much. But I love clash royale

Minion_Kevin

Rising User
Sep 21, 2016
India
YouTube
i actually upload attack strategy video on my channel @raz we can do friendly war or whatever way u can do it just telll me ! contact me in facbook so that we can talk !!!