tZ Hybrid

eLo Gaming
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
United Kingdom
YouTube
eLoHybrid
Hey. I am looking to start a YouTuber group similar to Sidemen or the Yogscast as an example and I'm looking for people to join me to start things off. I have been inactive from YouTube for a while now but can't wait to get back into it and get things going again. I am based in the UK but there are no restrictions for your location to be able to join the group.

Reactions: Charxander Origin

Charxander Origin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey. I am looking to start a YouTuber group similar to Sidemen or the Yogscast as an example and I'm looking for people to join me to start things off. I have been inactive from YouTube for a while now but can't wait to get back into it and get things going again. I am based in the UK but there are no restrictions for your location to be able to join the group.
It really depends on the people and their schedules. While it can be a lot more fun to play things in groups, it is also a lot harder to get everyone together to get anything recorded. If you think you can get the people needed when needed, then you should totally go for it! :D

WildPlaysHD

Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
I think this is a brilliant idea and was wondering what console or platform you play on and what you play because maybe one day we could do a collab

ZinQ Nasty

Jun 1, 2016
Virginia
YouTube
jabbeats
I play on XBOX I would love to collab and play together... as of right now I only play Call of duty I will play any other game but I wont post it tho. I enjoy overwatch, battlefield, and cod. GAMER TAG: ZinQ Nasty

also hit up my channel and check it out. you can reach me quicker on there.

DevilGamingxP

Rising User
Aug 19, 2016
YouTube
Hey bro, my name is Josh or Devil Gaming on Youtube. I make daily videos of either gaming or sometimes random news or let's play videos. I play Xbox one of youd like to have me apart of this group id be happy too. You can get a hold of me on Xbox my gt is Devil Gaming xP. Thanks bro

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
For things like this is i would suggest making a Discord group to keep your team posted.

I am working on a similar project where i made a server focussed on becoming a Gaming community for Youtube and Twitch and making it easier for people to collab in this. So far were with 30+ members but the thing is that you need to get the ball rolling a bit :)