Gaming youtuber colab

barnesyboy

New User
Jan 31, 2015
hello my name is will i have a youtube channel i have had it for a year or so now and not really getting any were so i would like someone to join me in a series in any game i love minecraft and playing modpacks so that would be ideal or though i would happily play other games i am looking for someone under the age of 16 i do not mind how many subscribers you have any is welcome private message me if you are interested :)

Gaming Tech158

Rising User
Jul 13, 2016
hello my name is will i have a youtube channel i have had it for a year or so now and not really getting any were so i would like someone to join me in a series in any game i love minecraft and playing modpacks so that would be ideal or though i would happily play other games i am looking for someone under the age of 16 i do not mind how many subscribers you have any is welcome private message me if you are interested :)
Yo man my skype is embarkingpuppy give me a call

barnesyboy

New User
Jan 31, 2015
anyone that wants to tlk to me message me n skype my name is will barnesyboy