Gaming Youtube

McLovinGaming

New User
Jan 24, 2016
YouTube
Hey you guys my name is McLovinGaming and I am a gamer on youtube who plays minecraft and other games. If you could head on over to the channel and show some love I would very much appreciate it. Thanks

McLovinGaming

Maple Leaf Games

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2014
United States
YouTube
Hey, McLovinGaming

Welcome to the Freedom! Family. I can't wait to see you around here more and I hope you enjoy growing your channel with us. The content you create you can show us here on the forums so we can help you along your journey. If you need any help feel free to email me at [email protected] or shoot me a message here on the forums I check them daily. Just to let you get to know me better my name is Maple Leaf Games or Lyndon. I am a 13 year old gamer and video creator. I have been around Freedom! for close to 2 years and have been around youtube for 3 years. I hope you have a great stay and enjoy this wonderful opportunity and community.

Your Friend,
Lyndon aka Maple Leaf Games

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @McLovinGaming,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Cool, I like Minecraft and gaming too! Your channel sounds pretty cool but you didn't leave us a link. How would we find it? :p

Please tell us a bit more about yourself so the community can get to know you better. You can feel free to link us to your YouTube channel so we can check out your content afterwards.

Click here if you need some ideas for your introduction!

I look forward to seeing you around!