Gaming Youtube With a Passion

Fluffy Does It

New User
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys i am a youtuber who post videos of call of duty. My youtube story is preety crazy but i am a 16 year old boy who loves video games who loves youtube, who loves to entertain people, who likes to make people smile and happy, have a laugh when they need it. i felt like youtube was a good way sinsce i dont come from the richest family, i was looking into it more and more and soon i became in love with the idea and and grew such a passion rapidly i been thinking about it for a half a year and i was just to excited to start my youtube journey everyday i kept getting more excited and more excited because i knew it was getting closer and closer, but i couldnt start it without the stuff that i need like a good computer, good editing software, but i couldnt afford it i still cant but i looked into more and i realized i could start it with the stuff i already have i didint need a good computer or good editing software to get started i could have started with what i already. at that moment i started getting butterlies in my stomach i got so excited because i got to start my first video that same night n i couldnt wait to get started.my video are not the best qualityut i am happy with them i am proud of them and now i got to start my journey with 116 subs in a month in a half and i can not explain how happy i am and how much of a passion i have for this i am still trying to get all the stuff that i wanted ti have the best quality there couldibly be but i will get there at some point and help everybody get to the same level and will always give back.. Thank you guys so much for ready this storyif you got this far i would appreciated it so much if you checked my channel and liked my videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3ELhuvqf94SSNa6K7oXwNQ

Reactions: Goped Fred

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Heck yeah, man! I enjoy making Call of Duty videos as well! Glad to see you've stepped up and making videos. All it takes anymore is a dream, so I wish the best for you and your Youtube career. Hope to see you around!

Fluffy Does It

New User
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
Heck yeah, man! I enjoy making Call of Duty videos as well! Glad to see you've stepped up and making videos. All it takes anymore is a dream, so I wish the best for you and your Youtube career. Hope to see you around!
hey man i thank you so much man it honestly really means a lot people dont understand sometimes but thank you man i wish you the best also ill go ahead an sub to you man <3

Reactions: Goped Fred

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom :)

Man I do black ops 3 as well , are you enjoying the game ?

I started off with bad equipment as well but its all part of that youtube journey bro , you keep upgrading and improving and it pays off ! People comment saying good video bro and keep up the good work is very rewarding ! keep[ up the good work and keep improving !

Use this for a sub button as well
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

Fluffy Does It

New User
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom :)

Man I do black ops 3 as well , are you enjoying the game ?

I started off with bad equipment as well but its all part of that youtube journey bro , you keep upgrading and improving and it pays off ! People comment saying good video bro and keep up the good work is very rewarding ! keep[ up the good work and keep improving !

Use this for a sub button as well
https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

thanks man and yeah thats what i been realizing its all part of youtube everybody started off somehow right thanks ill go ahead and sub to you man <3

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thanks man and yeah thats what i been realizing its all part of youtube everybody started off somehow right thanks ill go ahead and sub to you man <3

Yeah that's the way to look at it , you will get there , keep working hard and thanks bro !