Solved YouTube Videos not displaying all the quality settings! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
So for the longest time I've had presets in Premiere Pro whereby my videos would render in 4K, nice and crisp I would upload them and they would appear from 2160p60 all the way down to 144p. now with making 0 changes to the presets, my videos refuse to display a higher resolution than 1080p60. I really do not understand why this is, any help would be appreciated.

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
Try waiting a day and then check back on the video maybe.
Since I've had this video I've uploaded atleast 3 videos across 3 different days one with the same render settings at 4K, then another with a different render setting in 4K, then the latest one in 1440p, still get nothing above 1080p60 which is really frustrating.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
I don't seem to get 4k quality on any of your videos. Is there any strikes on your channel or claims on videos maybe?

Also can I have a short raw clip download using the set render settings so I can look at the quality on my PC?

Upvote 0

AstoraFPS

Freedom! Member
I don't seem to get 4k quality on any of your videos. Is there any strikes on your channel or claims on videos maybe?

Also can I have a short raw clip download using the set render settings so I can look at the quality on my PC?
My newest upload seems to be suffering from the same issue, not entirely sure why you aren't seeing the 4K option, perhaps if you try the older videos that a more than 2 or so weeks old you should see the options there, on my end I've got 144p all the way up to 2160p60, I can't send over video due to certain restrictions in place for my network but I can send you the render template.

This is from my Lee Enfield video: https://gyazo.com/3f51c7092c646f796a69155e8b8877d5
This is the template I made: (This is the 1440 template, which I upscale 1080p footage from a livestream so I get access to the higher bitrate, note that all previous attempts at doing this have displayed the 1440p quality setting)

https://gyazo.com/f94dc1c3a5dedb8a31d17cc5af51e2ef

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.