EpicMynd88

Rising User
Jul 17, 2016
YouTube
Konichiwa youtubers, EpicMynd here, I've been on youtube for years and I'm having trouble getting noticed. I have 17 subscribers and I have a lot of content from playthroughs, smash 4 videos and montages. I'm not trying to advertise my channel but I just need some tips on how to......spread the word if you will. I would really appreciate it if ya'll could help me.

Thx :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Konichiwa youtubers, EpicMynd here, I've been on youtube for years and I'm having trouble getting noticed. I have 17 subscribers and I have a lot of content from playthroughs, smash 4 videos and montages. I'm not trying to advertise my channel but I just need some tips on how to......spread the word if you will. I would really appreciate it if ya'll could help me.

I think you should post you video on Google +, Facebook, Twitter, Freedom, other social media.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
How do I post my videos on here though?
Once you have obtained the Freedom partner badge / become a full member you can post your videos in the Creations section of the forum. You can also request feedback (again once you have full access) in the Community Reviews section. And as always you can post videos on your profile page which will be viewable to everyone.

Just for your reference I have included the information about how to obtain the Freedom badge / become a full member below
https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Kelitha Hogue

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 10, 2016
Ohio
YouTube
LithaGames
I just started my Gaming channel. I got 10 subscribers right at the start because I post livestreams of games that just came out. They are games that are not as popular as COD but you will get noticed because if someone is searching that video game, there will hopefully only be a few people playing it. When you search COD thousands of people are broadcasting. When you broadcast LEGO Dimensions only say 3 people are broadcasting. Hope this helps!

cqld2d

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2016
YouTube
You can always try commenting unique things on other peoples channels, also try collabing with other youtubers so you can get a bit more recognition.

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
I think you should post you video on Google +, Facebook, Twitter, Freedom, other social media.
This. Social media is the best way to share your youtube videos. Also, when sharing use hashtags that relate to the video. For example, if I uploaded a call of duty video, I might use these hashtags: #CoD #CallofDuty #BlackOps #Gaming #Shooter

Malik Cole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Maryland
YouTube
your video description is key also your tags below that's what google use to help you rank and one last thing as well is your watch time is very important

migmay

New User
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
If you don't share your videos on social media you will get 0 views on them. My channel is very small but I get about 30-50 views on my videos thanks to social media.

Danlucastaylor

New User
Dec 9, 2016
YouTube
DannyVanDamm

have fun and share your videos around:D

Gamma

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2016
YouTube
I don't know about you guys, but the only people I've seen on the discussion forum don't even have 500 subscribers and they aren't exactly a reliable or helpful source. Now, no offense, but you should grow out of sonic the hedgehog and games like that. Here are some tips from a decently sized YouTuber on here (620 subs)

1. Find a more simple name. Instead of "EpicMynd88", use something simple without numbers or anything like that, like mine! Also, don't use "YT" in your name, because obviously, you are on YouTube. Sources: Popular YouTuber names, and my experience
2. Play more popular or unique games. Some suggestions by me would be CS:GO, COD, Terraria, H1Z1, or any real game. Now, I'm not saying that Sonic is bad, but really, on the internet, people don't care about feelings. Yet, I partially do and suggest you play the games I mentioned a few sentences ago. If your computer cannot handle it, or you don't have a software that is good at editing, recording, etc. Then DONT FREAK OUT! Try doing videos that are in real life, such as life stories, webcam (vlogs), or just random IRL videos. If you really feel a passion for doing gaming, save up for a good gaming setup and in the meantime, gain subscribers doing VLOGS or IRL stories, something that doesn't need many expensive prerequisites (requirements.)
3. Find a partner to collab with! If you can manage to play something modern like COD or any of the games I listed above, search that game on YouTube. Find a person with a few higher or similar amount of subs like you and ask him to collaborate.

Now, clearly, I can't type ALL of my tips at once. If you need more tips, feel free to add me on Skype! My username is live:beastwolfyt.
I hope this comment helped you![DOUBLEPOST=1481334404][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can always try commenting unique things on other peoples channels, also try collabing with other youtubers so you can get a bit more recognition.
Agreed.

Reactions: TeeGee

TeeGee

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 25, 2016
YouTube
tgshowers
I don't know about you guys, but the only people I've seen on the discussion forum don't even have 500 subscribers and they aren't exactly a reliable or helpful source. Now, no offense, but you should grow out of sonic the hedgehog and games like that. Here are some tips from a decently sized YouTuber on here (620 subs)

1. Find a more simple name. Instead of "EpicMynd88", use something simple without numbers or anything like that, like mine! Also, don't use "YT" in your name, because obviously, you are on YouTube. Sources: Popular YouTuber names, and my experience
2. Play more popular or unique games. Some suggestions by me would be CS:GO, COD, Terraria, H1Z1, or any real game. Now, I'm not saying that Sonic is bad, but really, on the internet, people don't care about feelings. Yet, I partially do and suggest you play the games I mentioned a few sentences ago. If your computer cannot handle it, or you don't have a software that is good at editing, recording, etc. Then DONT FREAK OUT! Try doing videos that are in real life, such as life stories, webcam (vlogs), or just random IRL videos. If you really feel a passion for doing gaming, save up for a good gaming setup and in the meantime, gain subscribers doing VLOGS or IRL stories, something that doesn't need many expensive prerequisites (requirements.)
3. Find a partner to collab with! If you can manage to play something modern like COD or any of the games I listed above, search that game on YouTube. Find a person with a few higher or similar amount of subs like you and ask him to collaborate.

Now, clearly, I can't type ALL of my tips at once. If you need more tips, feel free to add me on Skype! My username is live:beastwolfyt.
I hope this comment helped you![DOUBLEPOST=1481334404][/DOUBLEPOST]
Agreed.
Very useful! Thanks! Also, It ticks me off when I see a YouTube with a name along the lines of: "CoolGamerGuyYT669328" (Obviously that's exaggerated tho xD)