Gaming Youtube: TheRealMarcelP Subscribe if You enjoyed

Marcel Patalas

New User
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys! I know people dont like seeing this, but getting noticed on Youtube is hard these days.

Im Taking this to the Forums in the Hope to get some Recognition from you Guys! Give Me a Chance and Leave a Sub if you enjoyed!

Thank You

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Hey Guys! I know people dont like seeing this, but getting noticed on Youtube is hard these days.

Im Taking this to the Forums in the Hope to get some Recognition from you Guys! Give Me a Chance and Leave a Sub if you enjoyed!

Thank You
Welcome!

Believe us we all know that growth is not easy. Just keep it up and it will come though.
Please tell us more about your channel, like; when do you upload? What is your content about? PC/Console based? Goals? Interests? etc.

Reactions: Marcel Patalas

Marcel Patalas

New User
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey :) My Name is Marcel im German and im 18 Years old. I Play on The Pc and upload Every 2 Days :) I mainley Play Battlefield and Dayz. I will play More games in The Future ! My Favorite Game is by far Dayz! I would really Appreciate it if you leave a Sub ! My Goal is getting 100 Subs in 2 Month! UCRd-hcHL_8vhvn55k4Ulowg

Ashish Patel

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom network. I make gaming videos and subscribe if u like them. I like your content so I am subbing. Also I hit 25 subs and am doing a sub only giveaway soon

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

Yes it is difficult, but keep working and things will eventually start falling into place. Time and patience. I'm still waiting and I've been going for 8 months.