Behind2Beards

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 14, 2016
UK
YouTube
Behind2Beards
So i Have a question,

Everyone always rambles on about how SEO is so important, yeah i agree it most probably is!

BUT

what is a "good" tag?

You can get a rank 1 tag if you put a for example "Overwatch Behind2Beards" but will this even count towards anything being rank 1 except that itll pop up first if you type in Overwatch Behind2Beards? or does it affect other searches?

Anthomnia

Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
A good tag is one that is searched A LOT and you manage to get your video pinged with.

If people are searching Superman fights Batman and you use that as your title and tag youtube will give you a high traffic key word string and give you suggested views.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
download VidIQ it helps out with tags alot
Is VidIQ free?[DOUBLEPOST=1483557075][/DOUBLEPOST]
So i Have a question,

Everyone always rambles on about how SEO is so important, yeah i agree it most probably is!

BUT

what is a "good" tag?

You can get a rank 1 tag if you put a for example "Overwatch Behind2Beards" but will this even count towards anything being rank 1 except that itll pop up first if you type in Overwatch Behind2Beards? or does it affect other searches?
I just use rapidtags.io and just copy and paste the tags it suggests.

Reactions: AFKPlays

Goody

Rising User
Jan 2, 2017
YouTube
Is VidIQ free?[DOUBLEPOST=1483557075][/DOUBLEPOST]
I just use rapidtags.io and just copy and paste the tags it suggests.
https://vidiq.com/
yeah, here is the website, there is three different packages that give you more things but the beginners one is free.remember to also download the chrome extenuation after sighing up you can find that in the chrome store. the free one gives you tag suggestions and gives you a score on how SEO it is. it also gives you a bunch of different stats.

Reactions: OnlyUltimate

YTMusicRadio

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2017
YouTube
I also need more help with tags and SEO. It's hard to get to the top so having knowledge in it will probably help.

ApocalypZero

Rising User
Dec 12, 2016
Canada
YouTube
With only 35 subscriptions all the tags titles and thumbnails from my experience IS COMPLETELY useless I suggest all the small guys wait till they have a bigger following to bother Ive wasted countless hours playing with them and the same people who like me watch my new vids.Nothing has changed.[DOUBLEPOST=1483695413][/DOUBLEPOST]and ive had alot of help with my seo using programs like vidIQ and extra advice from ytbers like video creators, save yourself the trouble and keep uploading.

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
With only 35 subscriptions all the tags titles and thumbnails from my experience IS COMPLETELY useless I suggest all the small guys wait till they have a bigger following to bother Ive wasted countless hours playing with them and the same people who like me watch my new vids.Nothing has changed.[DOUBLEPOST=1483695413][/DOUBLEPOST]and ive had alot of help with my seo using programs like vidIQ and extra advice from ytbers like video creators, save yourself the trouble and keep uploading.
Yes...that's true...but knowledge for future sake is why I'm asking?

Reactions: OnlyUltimate