Solved Youtube Strike and Copyright Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelo

New User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
So i got a strike on my YouTube account today for (Insighting Violence and hate crime) even though the video was just a video of me doing a boss fight in a game.I also got a copyright claim for some copyright free music that has stopped being monetized and now all revenue for that video going to someone else who has no rights to it.

Need advice what should I do? In both cases I hadn't they are in the wrong and I am being punished : (

PGUK Network

Respected User
If you have written permission for the music then just appeal the claim as for the strike for in-sighting violence I am not too sure and you are probably best visiting new Freedom support website and register if you haven’t already. Then just simply click “Create A New Case” and choose “Copyright Appeal” from the ticket type menu and then in the message box just let them know whats happened http://freedom2.support.tm/

Danny

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
So i got a strike on my YouTube account today for (Insighting Violence and hate crime) even though the video was just a video of me doing a boss fight in a game.I also got a copyright claim for some copyright free music that has stopped being monetized and now all revenue for that video going to someone else who has no rights to it.

Need advice what should I do? In both cases I hadn't they are in the wrong and I am being punished : (
Can you give some info about the Boss fight and wich game?

Regarding the music i would search it up and double check if it is indeed copyright free music, if so then you can dispute the strike or else replace the music.

Upvote 0

Kelo

New User
Jun 12, 2016
YouTube
Can you give some info about the Boss fight and wich game?

Regarding the music i would search it up and double check if it is indeed copyright free music, if so then you can dispute the strike or else replace the music.

The boss fight was just a giant spider from a game called Runescape which is pg 13 and the music is from NoCopyrightSounds.

Attachments

• Araxxor_leaking_acid.png
    Araxxor_leaking_acid.png
    355.1 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The boss fight was just a giant spider from a game called Runescape which is pg 13 and the music is from NoCopyrightSounds.
Ah, your hitting a mutated Spider wich can be seen as an Animal and therefor is Violence against.....

Well in this case i would dispute it as Runescape is populair web game wich is played by many people, and if this is violence then youtube has to do a big cleanup as every game has violence, ok, almost every game then.

Regarding the music you could dispute it with proof that you are allowed to use it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.