Gaming Youtube Story

Daryl Trolling

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2015
La Ronge
YouTube
Hello My Name is Daryl or Swiftly Gaming,
I've been on youtube for 3 years and had a rough start and had no sub's, I was sad i cried and quit youtube for a couple a months and rejoined. I have had 4 different accounts and this one is to stay. I had the worst videos and worst editing but that never got in the way and I gave it all i got and still nothing so i was sad again and stop uploading for about a year. I re-joined with a new account and then i changed so a new account and uploaded one video and changed again. Then Swiftly Gaming came and It stayed and i growed and learnt from the past and still growing and learning and after i joined Freedom! My youtube career started and i've grown and even though i have a crappy computer, 0.094 mbps internet speed and a a bad editing software (Sony vegas wont work for me) I still upload and Now i'm happy and growing a little each month and a can't wait till I reached my goal 100 Subs.Thanks for reading.
Sincerely, Swiftly gaming

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I've been on youtube for 3 years and had a rough start and had no sub's, I was sad i cried and quit youtube for a couple a months and rejoined. I have had 4 different accounts and this one is to stay. I had the worst videos and worst editing but that never got in the way and I gave it all i got and still nothing so i was sad again and stop uploading for about a year. I re-joined with a new account and then i changed so a new account and uploaded one video and changed again. Then Swiftly Gaming came and It stayed and i growed and learnt from the past and still growing and learning and after i joined Freedom! My youtube career started and i've grown and even though i have a crappy computer, 0.094 mbps internet speed and a a bad editing software (Sony vegas wont work for me) I still upload and Now i'm happy and growing a little each month and a can't wait till I reached my goal 100 Subs.Thanks for reading.
Hello Daryl, I understand the disappointment for starting in youtube. People have high hopes for themselves, and it can be hard when you're figuring out what to do. It's great that you used your past experiences to help yourself today. Having a bad internet is terrible as well, I feel you there. Living out in the country gives me hardly any options at all. I hope that you manage to have fun in the future Swiftly ^^

Enmoshin

Enmoo~
Jul 10, 2014
YouTube
Hey Daryl,

If Sony Vegas doesn't work for you, there are plenty of other options out there that can help you edit videos. :)
There's actually a link on the Freedom! forums that lists free editing software. You can check it out here: https://freedom.community.tm/threads/free-video-editing-software.4227/

Otherwise, I totally understand having a rough time with YouTube and everything. It happens to all of us. Just take a deep breath, think positive, and it'll get better once you get into the groove of things! :) If you ever have problems, need help, or just want to vent, Freedom! is here to help you out.

Spaghetti Man

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
Beautiful story bud

Spaghetti Man

Rising User
Mar 24, 2016
YouTube
Hello Daryl, I understand the disappointment for starting in youtube. People have high hopes for themselves, and it can be hard when you're figuring out what to do. It's great that you used your past experiences to help yourself today. Having a bad internet is terrible as well, I feel you there. Living out in the country gives me hardly any options at all. I hope that you manage to have fun in the future Swiftly ^^
how did you come up with that name?