Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Your Freedom! earnings report is the final amount you will be paid. Freedom! has a 60% Revenue Share for most partners, meaning they will pay you 60% of what YouTube shows.

When you want to know what exactly you will be paid, consult the Freedom! Dashboard.

Reactions: Hazem Khaled
Upvote 0

Hazem Khaled

Rising User
Mar 5, 2017
Egypt
YouTube
Your Freedom! earnings report is the final amount you will be paid. Freedom! has a 60% Revenue Share for most partners, meaning they will pay you 60% of what YouTube shows.

When you want to know what exactly you will be paid, consult the Freedom! Dashboard.

Ok thank you for your time

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Just an added point to mention as well. Your Freedom dashboard shows the correct and finalised amount of revenue you will be paid, whereas your YouTube dashboard is only an estimate and can vary depending on certain things. Always use this as an estimate, and be sure to filter it down to the same period of time outlined by your Freedom dashboard

Just to explain that point a little better. Your YT dashboard revenue is normally pre-set to show results for the past 28 days, whereas, depending on what payment option you have selected with Freedom this amount could be showing you revenue from a month ago or even two.

Upvote 0

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
how do I get paid
By joining the Freedom! YouTube Network.
Your channel will need to have 10000 Views in order to monetize videos. After that, join the YouTube partner program on your YouTube features page and follow the instructions on https://freedom.tm to join the network.
my mum is having a hard time she has no money
Sorry to break that to you but if you want to do YouTube to feed yourself and your mother that isn't going to cut it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.