Service Request YouTube Revamp + Video Editing Needed

LoneGun sV

Rising User
Mar 13, 2015
Chicago
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
LoneGun_sV
I am mainly looking for someone to edit my clips into montages for YouTube. I had several hours of footage I compiled into about 12-15 minutes of footage. There is some wiggle room in it for fast forwarding and trimming to fit songs. I would like 3-4 montages made out of it (with the opportunity for future work as I get the footage for more as long as the quality meets my standards). The job would require you to add effects and organize the clips in a professional manner as well as attaching a song that adds to the video and creates a hype factor as it goes. I don't want it to look like every other easily thrown together montage, however, it shouldn't be too complicated. In addition, I am also looking for art for my YouTube (banner, thumbnails, etc) as well as a banner for my twitter, however that is not my focus so if you can't do the editing I'm not interested too much, but if you can do both then maybe we can discuss the revamps.

Reactions: Rogue Games

JinxedTM

New User
Mar 6, 2016
Hey, i will defiantly have a go at this add me on skype: tobi.weston1
so we can speak details :)

Rogue Games

Well-Known User
Jul 6, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
I am mainly looking for someone to edit my clips into montages for YouTube. I had several hours of footage I compiled into about 12-15 minutes of footage. There is some wiggle room in it for fast forwarding and trimming to fit songs. I would like 3-4 montages made out of it (with the opportunity for future work as I get the footage for more as long as the quality meets my standards). The job would require you to add effects and organize the clips in a professional manner as well as attaching a song that adds to the video and creates a hype factor as it goes. I don't want it to look like every other easily thrown together montage, however, it shouldn't be too complicated. In addition, I am also looking for art for my YouTube (banner, thumbnails, etc) as well as a banner for my twitter, however that is not my focus so if you can't do the editing I'm not interested too much, but if you can do both then maybe we can discuss the revamps.

Well, I can't help you out with any video editing but if you change your mind about GFX only I can for sure do that for you! :)

See this post for pricing: http://bit.ly/1TfJUzL

Check out my Porfolio: https://roguegamesgfx.carbonmade.com/

My YouTube Channel (I make all my own Channel Art): www.youtube.com/user/roguegames1911

If Interested please do contact me on: [email protected]

Thanks for your time man! :)

Freedom and DamnLAG Forums Banner.jpg

Darzan1

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 7, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
If you are still in need of either a graphic designer or video editor, I can do both of these for you. Add me on skype: imdarzan1 so we can talk further
Thanks

Social1k

ItzFluffy
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Hello!
I can do many kinds of revamps including
- 2D
- Minecraft
- 3D (Several Styles)
- More
If You Would Like A Revamp, Please Contact Me On Skype @ Colton.Bonsant
I Will Do It For A Cheap Price!

mixedme gamings

Rising User
Mar 28, 2016
Pakistan
mixedmegaming.com
YouTube
Hi

I geuss i can help you a bit and i can do it for a cheap price add me on skype mixedme_1