GFX Request YouTube Revamp + Video Editing Needed

LoneGun sV

Rising User
Mar 13, 2015
Chicago
www.twitch.tv
YouTube
LoneGun_sV
I am looking for someone to take my clips of gameplay and make them into a montage for me. This will be a recurring thing so if I am impressed we can create further deals. This editing would just be taken my shadowplay clips (That I will edit down to be only the part I want in the montage) and your job will be to organize them in an entertaining way and adding visual affects (countdown, scene transitions, etc) as well as have a corresponding song that benefits the scenes. As long as it looks professional and creates an image people like to see I would be happy. I will be uploading these clips to my YouTube as well as using them as an intro scene to my livestream. In addition I could also use a revamp for my YouTube (banner, intro, etc).

Reactions: Prolific MF

Madness

Freedom! Member
Nov 30, 2015
YouTube
I am looking for someone to take my clips of gameplay and make them into a montage for me. This will be a recurring thing so if I am impressed we can create further deals. This editing would just be taken my shadowplay clips (That I will edit down to be only the part I want in the montage) and your job will be to organize them in an entertaining way and adding visual affects (countdown, scene transitions, etc) as well as have a corresponding song that benefits the scenes. As long as it looks professional and creates an image people like to see I would be happy. I will be uploading these clips to my YouTube as well as using them as an intro scene to my livestream. In addition I could also use a revamp for my YouTube (banner, intro, etc).
Hello, I will be able to help you with your editing and youtube re vamp. I will provide all the work before I recieve payment and have had a lot of experience. Add me on skype graphicdesigner2788 for more info and to make a deal! :)

Rogue Games

Well-Known User
Jul 6, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Hey man! I don't know if you've already made up your mind as to who you're going to choose here but I thought I'd put my name forward. :)

I can't help you out with regards video editing however I can most certainly do some Channel Art for you!

I'm pretty cheap as well and I promise to put a large amount of time and effort into it. :)

See my portfolio here: https://roguegamesgfx.carbonmade.com/

Or my YouTube channel (I make all my own thumbs, banners etc) : www.youtube.com/user/roguegames1911

For pricing see this post: http://bit.ly/1TfJUzL

Thanks for your time man! :)

Freedom and DamnLAG Forums Banner.jpg