YouTube Youtube Problem ?

Dec 28, 2016
hola me pueden ayudar ? me uni a esto para tener una network en youtube pero nunca pude vincularlo

im not so good in english but.
i tried to have a network for my youtube channel and i found this Freedom, i registered and followed all the steps.. but i could not linked the channels :/ please help me.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
hola me pueden ayudar ? me uni a esto para tener una network en youtube pero nunca pude vincularlo

i tried to have a network for my youtube channel and i found this Freedom, i registered and followed all the steps.. but i could not linked the channels :/ please help me.
When you say that it couldn't link you channel, do you mean that your application to join Freedom was denied, or that you are still under review and haven't been linked yet? There is a delay in dealing with applications and this normally takes a few days for your channel etc to be reviewed. Its very helpful if your channel has :-
- A few public videos for our Quality Assurance to check out to make sure you are adhering to YouTube terms and conditions
- That your channel has no copyright or community guideline strikes
- And has a active monetisation policy

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Once you have received an email that you are accepted then it may take a few days before you recieve the partner button on your youtube channel. For further help i would advise to contact support :)