YouTube Now and Back in the Day

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
Hello Fellow Freedom Family

Well first off i want to mention only reason why i posted this was to get some opinions and a topic started up ;)

So what do you think of YouTube now compared to YouTube back in the day, which one did you like. What i mean by this is like what were some features you liked, or what was better with the community then and now, or overall some old youtuber that quit :)

~ My Opinion ~

I wont pick one, but i would like to say there was some feature that i liked about youtube which they removed from the latest version. Such as the ability to be able to comment on their channel, not their video but their channel. Also noticed the community growing so much on youtube over the past year, getting to see new faces, even if it might be someone you dont like so much. Whatever im talking to much xD.

~ Cosmic

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
I wont pick one, but i would like to say there was some feature that i liked about youtube which they removed from the latest version. Such as the ability to be able to comment on their channel, not their video but their channel. Also noticed the community growing so much on youtube over the past year, getting to see new faces, even if it might be someone you dont like so much. Whatever im talking to much xD.

~ Cosmic

You actually still can. They just made it more difficult to do so for no reason at all. At the end of their channel URL type /discussion and you will be able to leave a comment to them still. I use this all the time to thank my subscribers for subscribing so if this feature had actually been taken away on those with smaller channels I would not have been happy about that.

I wish they'd just add the buttons back though so I can just click discussion rather than type it every time.