YouTube YouTube not Playing Ads on monetised channels?

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
I am genuinely asking if there is a bug. My views have remained constant over the month but ever since the 22nd of this month it claims I have had no monetized views. While this may be possible, it seems highly unlikely I wouldn't have at least one monetized view. I have no copyright issues or anything.

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
a lot of companies pulled ads meaning only big youtubers have gotten ads recently for more info go watch scarce or keemstar they go in depth on this stuff

dakota meyers

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 30, 2016
YouTube
Really? Why did they do that? Did I miss something?
at 4:12 he talks about why the companies pulled ads and with less ads there just mainly getting played on big channels so there's little to no ads for the small channels[DOUBLEPOST=1491151630][/DOUBLEPOST]
Really? Why did they do that? Did I miss something?
also to explain how this is hurting the big channels he went from making 100% of what he usually does to making only 18% of tht just to show you how much is really is

NoDragonsPlz

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
May 11, 2015
United States
YouTube
at 4:12 he talks about why the companies pulled ads and with less ads there just mainly getting played on big channels so there's little to no ads for the small channels[DOUBLEPOST=1491151630][/DOUBLEPOST]
also to explain how this is hurting the big channels he went from making 100% of what he usually does to making only 18% of tht just to show you how much is really is
I personally think Keemstar could lose more but that's me :p