Complaints Youtube Must Check the real face of Freedom!

Digital Animes

A Cyber Warrior
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2015
www.digital-animes.com
YouTube
Hello Every one Wish you a good day;

I have been partner and i still partner to Freedom since 6 Month from Day Per Day Night Per Night !
  • I received 0 Payment from this Network and every time when i open a ticket on the support they just give me some Stupid speech and of course with out solution.
I invite you to please go and check the link bellow to see my discussion with them and perhaps the fact that most of us has not being paid : [http://freedom.support.tm/support/tickets/34884].

This why i invite to use the Hashtag #YoutubeShutDownFreedom on Twitter and tag @YouTube and @mcnfreedom since when we will be a great number its for sure that Youtube gonna notice us and help us hope that our problems will be resolved soon :

Waiting all for your collaboration and why not freedom will resolve our problems since this last one is just big WITH US ! as we can be one of his big "popularity" we still be the one who is going to change him or destroy him ! We want clean and professional work not speeches.

All my respect to you the members of this Forum.
And without any respect to freedom staff since they didn't even respect us !

Best regards.
And hope for a solution.

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hm, this is quite interesting. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you're going through with this network. I will be glad to help you with your payment related issues. Could you message me and tell me all about it? I will be able to fix your problem!

Thanks! :)

Reactions: Hail Kira

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Hello Every one Wish you a good day;

I have been partner and i still partner to Freedom since 6 Month from Day Per Day Night Per Night !
  • I received 0 Payment from this Network and every time when i open a ticket on the support they just give me some Stupid speech and of course with out solution.
I invite you to please go and check the link bellow to see my discussion with them and perhaps the fact that most of us has not being paid : [http://freedom.support.tm/support/tickets/34884].

This why i invite to use the Hashtag #YoutubeShutDownFreedom on Twitter and tag @YouTube and @mcnfreedom since when we will be a great number its for sure that Youtube gonna notice us and help us hope that our problems will be resolved soon :

Waiting all for your collaboration and why not freedom will resolve our problems since this last one is just big WITH US ! as we can be one of his big "popularity" we still be the one who is going to change him or destroy him ! We want clean and professional work not speeches.

All my respect to you the members of this Forum.
And without any respect to freedom staff since they didn't even respect us !

Best regards.
And hope for a solution.
Sorry to hear about your issues with payments, but it's hard to take your allegations seriously when you provide no proof that your content is not copyrighted, or that you even have a paypal connected. Actually, you didn't even leave any links to your channel either.

Chris

Filipino Let's Player <Astig>
Freedom! Member
Jan 3, 2014
www.gamerfuzion.com
YouTube
Before you go on a rampage here, have you actually made A. Earnings and B. Is your paypal connected?
I just checked his channel and found out this. He does not upload much and his videos does not get enough views. So assuming half of the views he get from the moment he joins and till now are monetized. Freedom probably owes him less than $5.
d8e2783f47fc1a32e5824522e179c9d9.png

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I just checked his channel and found out this. He does not upload much and his videos does not get enough views. So assuming half of the views he get from the moment he joins and till now are monetized. Freedom probably owes him less than $5.
View attachment 12233
Well that explains alot, can't expect from Freedom! They pay out much when you upload once a month with so less vieuws....
Funny actually how it is always those type of people to start a rampage for nothing.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Freedom has no lock in contract so if everyone wasn't getting paid there wouldn't be many members...

Even if he was earning less than $5 in 8 months he still should have been paid. If you make a couple of cents US you still get paid. So it's probably something to do with either the paypal not being connected properly (paypal not available in the country or incorrect email added). Also could be copyrighted content or illegitimate video views as well as a few other factors.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I think the problem is his Paypal. It must be a verified account with a linked bank. No bank, no money.

That makes it his problem that he's not getting his money, not Freedom!'s.

Digital Animes

A Cyber Warrior
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2015
www.digital-animes.com
YouTube
Hm, this is quite interesting. I'm sorry for the inconvenience that you're going through with this network. I will be glad to help you with your payment related issues. Could you message me and tell me all about it? I will be able to fix your problem!

Thanks! :)

Sorry to hear about your issues with payments, but it's hard to take your allegations seriously when you provide no proof that your content is not copyrighted, or that you even have a paypal connected. Actually, you didn't even leave any links to your channel either.

PROOF ?? really did you read all my post a link of my tickets over there and i will share the link an other time : [http://freedom.support.tm/support/tickets/34884]

View attachment 12233

Freedom has no lock in contract so if everyone wasn't getting paid there wouldn't be many members...

Even if he was earning less than $5 in 8 months he still should have been paid. If you make a couple of cents US you still get paid. So it's probably something to do with either the paypal not being connected properly (paypal not available in the country or incorrect email added). Also could be copyrighted content or illegitimate video views as well as a few other factors.

My Paypal is verified and every thing is setup on my account the problem is on Freendom not me the proof the picture bellow :

Any other questions ?

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
It says they have sent the money, did you input the wrong [or old] Paypal account?
It is likely a problem on Paypal's end or yours. Freedom! is only doing what the user input tells it to.

Digital Animes

A Cyber Warrior
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2015
www.digital-animes.com
YouTube
The support ticket is talking about catch up payments (when it shows up as payments owing). From that picture it looks like someone is getting paid each month just not going into your Paypal.

What paypal account do you have input here? https://www.freedom.tm/dashboard/profile

it's absolutely impossible this my PayPal account and checked it day after day ! it's my Paypal in fact the dashbord says that i received my payment but i didn't receive any thing ! That my problem

Questiontime101

Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
YouTube
Questiontime101
Have you received payments to your Paypal before?

is funny how no one is saying it is a problem with freedom everyone is say it is paypal problem or it is because he have put somthing in wrong when he is not the frist person to have a problem with freedom paying them and $10 is a lot of money to some people if I was you i will left freedom and take it to youtube and see if they can help you

Reactions: Digital Animes

Digital Animes

A Cyber Warrior
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2015
www.digital-animes.com
YouTube
is funny how no one is saying it is a problem with freedom everyone is say it is paypal problem or it is because he have put somthing in wrong when he is not the frist person to have a problem with freedom paying them and $10 is a lot of money to some people if I was you i will left freedom and take it to youtube and see if they can help you

10$ in my country xD i can eat for 3 Days and save 2 or 1,80$ !!
10$ I can buy a Filtre to my Camera in order to do better videos !!
10$ I can do the promotion of my Facebook Page for 7 Days !!
10$ I can buy a full Album of disturbed !!

Reactions: Questiontime101

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
I think the problem is his Paypal. It must be a verified account with a linked bank. No bank, no money.

That makes it his problem that he's not getting his money, not Freedom!'s.

This is actually untrue, I don't have a bank account linked and still get paid regardless. You just have a limit with how much can be transferred I believe, it's a pretty high limit too. Think around $700 or maybe it was $600.

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User

With 92,000 freedom partners getting paid each month it is usually something simple that the user hasn't put in, or there is a problem with the Paypal in the region that they are from. Also there are people who try to pretend that they aren't paid to try and scam money out of Freedom, once found out these people get their youtube channel terminated. Freedom isn't going to purposefully select accounts not to pay because they don't like them... That being said it is possible that there has been a problem with payments.

Reactions: Digital Animes