YouTube Youtube motivation ?

TopList

Apr 4, 2017
YouTube
What inspired and motivated you to start a youtube channel? what are your goals from your youtube channel ? do you see your youtube channel becoming a full time career?

MrJ

Mar 25, 2017
YouTube
Motivation: I enjoy editing videos
Goals: To reach 100 subs by the star of the next school year (September)
Future: I doubt i'll do it as a part time job since I can't actually make money off my videos because I post Fan Made trailers and because of copyright reasons you can't monetise them. But I never did youtube for the money I mainly did it so I could learn how to edit.

burdlad420

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 5, 2017
www.burdley.ga
YouTube
Burdlad
a youtuber / contact i met a few months ago named Cyrothe (not sure what his name is now) inspired me into creating csgo edits and i plan on playing games and having fun just like he does and i dont see youtube as a full time career because im mainly focusing on school

BR GAMING

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 28, 2017
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Always had that passion for gaming & being told im pretty funny to watch was my main motivation to start a channel! My goal was to reach 100 subs in the first 6 months, but its only been 3 and im over 200 - nearly 300!

and also having a girlfriend that likes to play with me ... on the xbox that is!