Solved YouTube lost in the war on spam!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost_Scope

Freedom! Partner, FrostNation Commander
Freedom! Member
Jun 15, 2014
FrostNation
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello! I'm a Freedom! Partner. I make mobile gaming content. I have had a I guess you could call it "rivial" competition on YouTube. I've been uploading Gangstar Vegas Walkthrough videos, I work hard on my content 1080p 60fps make sure to grow the right way. This rival of mine has been putting spam in the bottom of his descriptions for MONTHS! This spam is basically stealing views from those who follow the rules, I reported the content months ago and YouTube has took 0 action, he is still posting videos with spam in description (which increases his search ranking) I'm getting frustrated because YouTube will not remove this violating content, I even reported it to Spam404, this user has been abusing YouTube search engines for months, YouTube has been allowing him to for a long time. I don't think he uses spam in description on all his videos only the gangstar vegas ones, which have nearly all gone viral.

Is YouTube just going to ignore this violation which is making it difficult for YouTubers like me and others who work on their content and don't abuse the YouTube system grow.

Some violating video examples:

[DOUBLEPOST=1449758480][/DOUBLEPOST]I feel like it is unfair these obvious violations are considered nonviolating to the YouTube review team, few months ago he didn't even have 1,000 subscribers he starts to abuse the system and within a few months he gets 4,000 subscribers while the others who upload the same type of content with the same or even better quality who follow spam and other YouTube rules struggle to grow.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.