News Youtube just slap you!

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
In my opinion it doesn't change what I do. Yes Youtube has implemented a harder rule for smaller channels to monetize. My focus is always on my viewers and this is why I do what I do on YouTube. I do it to interact with them, to reach out to them and to give them something to make their day better. This is what I always tell people, YouTube is a platform for the content developers to develop a brand and connect with your viewers. Money should never be the number 1 thing that's driving your channel.

Youtube is a multi-national company looking to clear a lot of spammers and channels which hurt relationship with their advertisers. Yes it's just one dollar as you claim, but many YouTuber's out there have inappropriate content which in turn has advertisers leaving Youtube and thus they don't make money, which then means we don't make money.From a corporation stand point, I agree with what their doing. DON'T GET ME WRONG, it sucks as we may lose partnership with our MCN, but it's all due to business and to keep the Youtube Platform going by filtering out a lot of unnecessary channels. If you dedicated to your brand, just keep at it and use this as motivation to reach the next goal. Because if and when you reach that goal, you'll be making a lot more than just the $1 a month.

I just say keep at it and do what you enjoy doing for your viewers.

Reactions: IvyPlayGamez

IvyPlayGamez

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
Somewhere in Europe
YouTube
IvyMitsuno
In my opinion it doesn't change what I do. Yes Youtube has implemented a harder rule for smaller channels to monetize. My focus is always on my viewers and this is why I do what I do on YouTube. I do it to interact with them, to reach out to them and to give them something to make their day better. This is what I always tell people, YouTube is a platform for the content developers to develop a brand and connect with your viewers. Money should never be the number 1 thing that's driving your channel.

Youtube is a multi-national company looking to clear a lot of spammers and channels which hurt relationship with their advertisers. Yes it's just one dollar as you claim, but many YouTuber's out there have inappropriate content which in turn has advertisers leaving Youtube and thus they don't make money, which then means we don't make money.From a corporation stand point, I agree with what their doing. DON'T GET ME WRONG, it sucks as we may lose partnership with our MCN, but it's all due to business and to keep the Youtube Platform going by filtering out a lot of unnecessary channels. If you dedicated to your brand, just keep at it and use this as motivation to reach the next goal. Because if and when you reach that goal, you'll be making a lot more than just the $1 a month.

I just say keep at it and do what you enjoy doing for your viewers.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, i just think "who is dumn enough to do that"
eah some channels are pathetic and stupid, yeah sure i will lose my one dollar, i'm just saying what i see mostl is people complaining about on chat in here "where is my money" as if they would win 1k...it's just that, i hope ppl will calm their tits with this and maybe the ones that are just doing because they are passionate about this will finaly grow!
Let's be honest majority of youtube channels are just there for the money[DOUBLEPOST=1516407757][/DOUBLEPOST]
so sad times, just motivate me to panic upload everything this month before my partnership ends XD

haha I hope you get as much as you can even if it's not hundreds, everything is welcome as I say xD

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
I'm not saying I disagree with you, i just think "who is dumn enough to do that"
eah some channels are pathetic and stupid, yeah sure i will lose my one dollar, i'm just saying what i see mostl is people complaining about on chat in here "where is my money" as if they would win 1k...it's just that, i hope ppl will calm their tits with this and maybe the ones that are just doing because they are passionate about this will finaly grow!
Let's be honest majority of youtube channels are just there for the money[DOUBLEPOST=1516407757][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ohh i agree. I've even asked "Why are you doing this" and some are like "popularity and money" and i'm like "WTF!?!? Then you're doing this for the wrong reasons."

LOL

S

Stewie Montana

it has affected small channels trying to grow but I don't want to give up I use thaT as inspiration just trying to look at the positivity in everything