youtube is just ridiculous

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
i have made intro with online program and youtube not allow me to monetize that video so i was forced to delete intro ridiculous

Austin L. Byrd

New User
Nov 8, 2015
I think this may because of YouTube red society and its heavy pushing against copyrighted content. YouTube Red seems to be affecting a lot of YouTubers ever since it was initiated.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
I remember this person, when he posted the other day he kept gaining subscribers without gaining views. I don't see any possible way his channel trailer (which is just titled "channel trailer" with no tags) could get more than 2000 views legitimately.

I call for more foul play from this channel.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
I remember this person, when he posted the other day he kept gaining subscribers without gaining views. I don't see any possible way his channel trailer (which is just titled "channel trailer" with no tags) could get more than 2000 views legitimately.

I call for more foul play from this channel.
He may have done some paid promotion through Adsense, that's what I did for my very first channel, but it didn't get me much in the way of subscribers.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
He may have done some paid promotion through Adsense, that's what I did for my very first channel, but it didn't get me much in the way of subscribers.
If so, it's probably the worst video possible to put as a paid ad. It has absolutely nothing to do with the channel other than the name and a tagline.

Either way, given this characters history with falsification, I'll stick with my theory for now.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
If so, it's probably the worst video possible to put as a paid ad. It has absolutely nothing to do with the channel other than the name and a tagline.

Either way, given this characters history with falsification, I'll stick with my theory for now.
I'll have to agree after looking at his channel. I think he's lifted most of his content from other channels...must be the jankiest one I've seen in a while.