Educational YouTube is broken

Ultimate_Lenkiya

Freedom! Member
May 31, 2017
YouTube
As I am sure a lot of you are facing a loss of subscirbers for seemingly no reason. Well I noticed a trend and did a little experiment. I didn't upload for a while. That entire time of non upload I lost about maybe 1 to 2 subs. I uploaded today,
and immediately lost 6 subscribers. I went to my socialblade, and low and behold every time I uploaded, I would lose about 6 subscribers. The days I didn't upload I would lose none or maybe one. I guess if I want to stay where I am at Im gonna have to never upload again :( FeelsBadMan.

But on a serious note, I am getting heavily discouraged to upload anymore. Why do upload if it just sets back my channel ya know?

Edit - Link Removed by Moderator

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I wouldn't necessarily say that YouTube is broken, it could just be that your fans are enjoying your uploaded content and as such unsubscribing, or this could be due to closed accounts. Try not to get discouraged by it, you are in a better position then other YouTubers, and should continue making content your happy with

Reactions: Fluffy
U

User.123120

I had the same experience the last few times i uploaded, i don't know if Youtube is broken but its a mighty fine coincidence :/

iammouse

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
south africa
YouTube
iammouse1983
I havent lost any subscribers lately, i havent gained any either but i have noticed the last few weeks that my views have dropped a lot.
they literally halved if i look at the realtime views for the last 48 hours.
My other buddy has also lost a lot of views and be are doing things the same as always. some even better.
dont feel alone, we all feel the pain man :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
As I am sure a lot of you are facing a loss of subscirbers for seemingly no reason. Well I noticed a trend and did a little experiment. I didn't upload for a while. That entire time of non upload I lost about maybe 1 to 2 subs. I uploaded today,
and immediately lost 6 subscribers. I went to my socialblade, and low and behold every time I uploaded, I would lose about 6 subscribers. The days I didn't upload I would lose none or maybe one. I guess if I want to stay where I am at Im gonna have to never upload again :( FeelsBadMan.

But on a serious note, I am getting heavily discouraged to upload anymore. Why do upload if it just sets back my channel ya know?

Edit - Link Removed by Moderator
Can't say this is happening yo me so i would not immediately claim that YouTube is broken. It could be that people lose interest in the content you make. Losing subs is a natural thing on YouTube and will probably happen more so i would not worry about that part and keep your head straight to look forward and continue in what your good at ;)