YouTube Help

Gamer Haven

Rising User
Sep 16, 2015
YouTube
So I've been on YouTube since August of 2015 and in Freedom since September, but one problem I constantly run into is growing my channel and finding creative ways to keep people subscribed, it is often discouraging. So I ask what things have people done to help grow there channel besides the obvious like social media, replying to every comment, ETC...?

I might add that i have been using the forums a lot more lately.

usmlonewolf

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 24, 2013
my youtube grows very slow so I know how you feel about it being discouraging, but I found a way to help my yt grow. I set a day to upload a video, in my case it's Saturday and I advertise on my twitch channel. most my new subs now come from my twitch.

MrBLaVigne

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Now, I'm terrible with having a uploading schedule, due to work/school/real life. But last summer when I uploaded once a week, and had that schedule, my channel grew faster than just uploading whenever. Just stay consistent and remember, quality over quantity.

russd3x

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 28, 2015
Europe
YouTube
So I've been on YouTube since August of 2015 and in Freedom since September, but one problem I constantly run into is growing my channel and finding creative ways to keep people subscribed, it is often discouraging. So I ask what things have people done to help grow there channel besides the obvious like social media, replying to every comment, ETC...?

I might add that i have been using the forums a lot more lately.
Well the one thing I did. Was follow the Freedom! tips, use social media and other stuff. I pretty much started the same time as you, and I haven't gotten that much more. But keep yah head high and you'll look get there eventually!

Torbert

Rising User
Aug 5, 2014
YouTube
I made my Youtube channel back in 2011, and I have a little over 40 subscribers. Make original content and stay away from what I have done. :p