Community Youtube Help, Gaming, and Tech Channel: Envios

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, let me just say thank you for reading my post!

Orignally my channel was named AdeftTech, thank you all who subscribed from this community! I rebranded my channel into Envios and now I create all types of content!

Whether it's how to's, gaming, technology, or more, I pretty much make anything you ask. Very similar to Ziovo, if you know him. :) So far I have put up 6 high quality videos that I hope you will enjoy, please SUBSCRIBE if you like my content! Anyways, enough of my typing, I'll see you on my channel!

Reactions: Cosmic Gaming

Cosmic Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube

Orignally my channel was named AdeftTech, thank you all who subscribed from this community! I rebranded my channel into Envios and now I create all types of content!

Whether it's how to's, gaming, technology, or more, I pretty much make anything you ask. Very similar to Ziovo, if you know him. :) So far I have put up 6 high quality videos that I hope you will enjoy, please SUBSCRIBE if you like my content! Anyways, enough of my typing, I'll see you on my channel!
Wish you all the luck with this channel :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Do you have any personal information about yourself as well? I love hearing about how people love pizza, or other forms of food, heh :p

But it's nice to have you here Envios, welcome!

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
I do like the name ^__^

Tell us more about you! What kind of food do you eat? Do you like dogs? I like dogs :3

Welcome here!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I like the fact that you're versatile in the content that you put out! It's definitely an advantage, not being restricted in the content you upload. Anyways, welcome to Freedom! I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask :)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

it's good to have diversity - check out some of mine ;)

Envios

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 23, 2016
YouTube
I do like the name ^__^

Tell us more about you! What kind of food do you eat? Do you like dogs? I like dogs :3

Welcome here!
Do you have any personal information about yourself as well? I love hearing about how people love pizza, or other forms of food, heh :p

But it's nice to have you here Envios, welcome!
Thanks you guys! I enjoy orange chicken from panda express, I don't know why that came to mind beside from the fact I had it tonight. :D