Gaming YouTube Has Been The Best Thing I ever Thought Of.

King x Stud

New User
Jul 9, 2014
Hey Freedom family my names Tyler. I post every single day because I love being as active as possible on my channel. I reply to every comment on my videos nice or mean does not matter. I post Call of Duty videos mainly on Black ops 3 as it is the newest. I do news videos, sniper cut commentaries, paint shop tutorials, DLC gameplay, and Life stories that have happened to me in the past. I have been doing YouTube for over 2 years now ever since 2013 in November. I used to do live commentaries and also had a channel before this one that had 5 subscribers. I currently have 1150 subscribers and hoping to gain more and more. My channel is not as active as I would like. People say I subbotted but all I did was change my games I played from cod to gta5 and back to my bread and butter call of duty. If you want you can check out my YouTube channel as it is www.youtube.com/c/KinGxSTuDx -Anyone who wants to check out my channel can Thanks freedom family! Also I have been gaming for like 12 years ever since I was little playing Mario and cod 4 on the ds.

ItsBill

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Subbotted? As in that subs subscribed for COD, and when you changed to BF4 they were not interested anymore? Ive never heard that term before.

Welcome to the community tho. Checking your channel as we speak.

CyberPhython

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Hey Freedom family my names Tyler. I post every single day because I love being as active as possible on my channel. I reply to every comment on my videos nice or mean does not matter. I post Call of Duty videos mainly on Black ops 3 as it is the newest. I do news videos, sniper cut commentaries, paint shop tutorials, DLC gameplay, and Life stories that have happened to me in the past. I have been doing YouTube for over 2 years now ever since 2013 in November. I used to do live commentaries and also had a channel before this one that had 5 subscribers. I currently have 1150 subscribers and hoping to gain more and more. My channel is not as active as I would like. People say I subbotted but all I did was change my games I played from cod to gta5 and back to my bread and butter call of duty. If you want you can check out my YouTube channel as it is www.youtube.com/c/KinGxSTuDx -Anyone who wants to check out my channel can Thanks freedom family! Also I have been gaming for like 12 years ever since I was little playing Mario and cod 4 on the ds.
Welcome to the !Freedom Forums please enjoy your stay

King x Stud

New User
Jul 9, 2014
Subbotted? As in that subs subscribed for COD, and when you changed to BF4 they were not interested anymore? Ive never heard that term before.

Welcome to the community tho. Checking your channel as we speak.
Ik its a little strange but its true or my channel just got inactive but I don't know why people sub bot tbh but anyways thanks for the reply