XBox YouTube group the division ,cod bo3, gta V ect...

Natrix Gaming

Rising User
Feb 28, 2016
What what up dudes now if your looking for youtube as a job/way life then your in the right place now i'm 15 looking for some Xbox collabs with these requirements.

3-5 PERSON TEAM

My channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwDpyb2O2Y69uZHWVwE8TZw
I have 81 subs but view truly matter in growing and subs will come so I rly don't care about sub counts;)

Requirements

- Wanting YouTube as a job like me :)
- Good graphics like banner,thumbnail,icon, and ect.:cool: (important)
- Some what of a subscriber base(y) (Y)
- GOOD mic quality (facepalm)
- age of 16 and down (important)
-Must have Steady VIEW F*** SUBS THEY ARE NOTHING WITHOUT VIEWS IF YOU HAVE 5 SUBS WITH 80 VIEWS AND THE REQUIREMENTS WELCOME ABOARD
- Has Skype
- GOOD EDITING (important)
- GOOD CONTENT (important)

What you get out of this:confused:

- Great tips from me and other youtubers in group myself have a lot of xp with edits,graphics,intros, ect..;)
- Probs a great time and hang out with a lot of great bros
- Are subs will probs check out your channel
- Ideas for each other and maybe game plays
- MORE VIEWS AND SUBS AND HAPPINESS:)
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Copy and paste this and fill out question and I know i know this is a lot but with us as a team we will grow faster than Lebron's hairline:D

Youtube name

Aveage views

Subs

Skype (not required)

Editor

time taken into youtube (myself ALOT)

Why you want to join a group

What you bring to the group

Channel link

GG homies hope to see you comment:D

Nottchez lol

Rising User
Jan 18, 2016
Canada EH!
YouTube
BrainBowlin
Nottchez101

nottchez101

I edit my own videos im getting a better pc in 1 week so my editing will be better

I upload daily if thats what you are asking

Looking for advise, Channel Growth, meet new people

Humor and advise
i cant post link but it should be under this post

wialord

Dec 8, 2014
California
YouTube
Youtube name:
WailordtheWarlord

Aveage views:
Okay so my average views are very low, to the point of insignificance because I don't post often at all anymore or have any schedule to abide by. I hate recording alone, it's boring, but we've all been there, I just hope that by joining a team I can increase my output by actually having fun while recording.

Subs:

Skype (not required):
seadogvids

Editor:
Myself unfortunately.

Time taken into youtube: I used to spend so much time with youtube when I was a little younger but I've lost the mindset to play games alone.

Why you want to join a group:
I need some people who I can actually enjoy playing with, as I really do would like to have a career envolving youtube, but it is just no fun going by yourself.

What you bring to the group: I bring with me unrivaled stupidity, in a comedic sense that is, I'm not actually stupid. But I tend to find myself in odd and humorous situations quite often, usually to the benefit of onlookers.

Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/user/wialord