PC Youtube Group Recruiting!

Randy Johnson

Respected User
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
So I have a youtube group that has been together for several months. Recently we removed people who stopped being active and weren't interacting with the group anymore. So now we are recruiting more people.
We are looking for people with somowhere near 100 subs. (Not required but very appreciated) and pc gamer who is available during nights and is very dedicated to their channel. ALSO if possible, we would like someone who is good with animating and/or music. If you are interested leave skype name and channel link below. We look forward to meeting some new people.

WillyXism

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
Norway
YouTube
Hi! i would love to join ur group:) im 18 yrs old and got 92 subs, so yeah!
add me on skype: Maiwera for more talking :)

brokenglorygaming

Skits, Comedy, & Fun
Freedom! Member
Sep 1, 2014
USA
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Are you only on PC games? We do a few, but mainly Xbox one. I am a good animator, and we do ok with music. Me and one other guy take turns editing for our videos. Every video we have says who it was edited by in the description. I edited all the videos that say "Edited by - The Saint"

Randy Johnson

Respected User
Jul 7, 2014
YouTube
Are you only on PC games? We do a few, but mainly Xbox one. I am a good animator, and we do ok with music. Me and one other guy take turns editing for our videos. Every video we have says who it was edited by in the description. I edited all the videos that say "Edited by - The Saint"
Well we only do pc gaming. But like I said, animation is something I personally am looking for.

Ben Adkison

New User
Aug 17, 2016
I love to play games such as Rocket League and CS:GO and I would love to join your group. My Skype: deformedpotato1