Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim_TheVIReviewer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 8, 2015
England
YouTube
Hello, I am not sure that there is anything that can be done about my problem but it is worth a try.

Nearly a year ago I uploaded three videos (one is now private) and they were all in 1080p, they stayed in 1080 until a few months ago (like November I think), someone was checking out my channel and they said what is up with the videos, the audio is terrible (crackly and peaky) and they are in 360p, I left it a while and tried to see if anyone else on the internet had this problem. It is now the back end of February, they are still awful quality, for now I have put an annotation on the videos in explanation, but I was wondering if there was anything that could be done, or if anyone knows what happened. At this rate I will probably just private them, I would love to try and re-upload them but it only downloads the 360p version and I don't have these videos backed up anymore.

They are old, and I have really gotten better since these, but they kind of show what this channel has grown from.

Thank You for any help that you can give.
Kim

(take your headphones off because this is a link to one of the videos to show what is up, but seriously the audio is painful -
and
)

Status
Not open for further replies.