Youtube deleting subsucribers

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
youtube keeps deleting my subscribers , i had 300 subs now im down to 115 ,at first i taught does people don't like my content but when i went to social blade it said that i lost 150 subs in one hour, is there a fix for that or is it youtubes fault?

my socialblade so you can see the subscriber activity https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCjP6itEf0o8nWPRCIQzwJuQ/monthly
That happened to me too, lost 700 in one day. Nothing you can do about it. But, if you look at it as inactive subs leaving, then you're really not missing out on much.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
If I am right, YouTube deactivates accounts that have been inactive for a length of time.
Just as an example, if someone died for whatever reason, and their YouTube account isn't logged into for a year, then they'll be put onto a secondary priority so they don't have to send emails to that person and they save some processing power and thus, money.
YouTube does a sweep constantly that eventually reaches your channel. There are days when even Pewdiepie has a net loss of subscribers.

So @Phil Kidd, that amount lost must be people who have stopped using YouTube.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
If I am right, YouTube deactivates accounts that have been inactive for a length of time.
Just as an example, if someone died for whatever reason, and their YouTube account isn't logged into for a year, then they'll be put onto a secondary priority so they don't have to send emails to that person and they save some processing power and thus, money.
YouTube does a sweep constantly that eventually reaches your channel. There are days when even Pewdiepie has a net loss of subscribers.

So @Phil Kidd, that amount lost must be people who have stopped using YouTube.
Wouldn't they have had to get on YouTube to subscribe in the first place though? If you gain 700 one day and lose them the next, it's not because they've been inactive.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Wouldn't they have had to get on YouTube to subscribe in the first place though? If you gain 700 one day and lose them the next, it's not because they've been inactive.
Then it's some kind of system glitch, but in the case that something like that does happen, it's usually the other way around.