Solved Youtube dashboard partnership trouble.

• Thread starter Jack Cooper Montoya
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jack Cooper Montoya

Hey I'm not receiving an invitation on my youtube dashboard so I can accept the partnership. Freedom can you please send it to me?

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hi @Jack Cooper Montoya,

You will get a CMS invitation to link your channel to the network once your application has accepted. Please allow up to 72 hours for the review process, you will hear back if you're accepted.

If your channel has been accepted but you still haven't received a CMS invitation yet, or require further assistance, please contact Partnership Support via the Support Portal.

Upvote 0
J

Jack Cooper Montoya

Hi @Jack Cooper Montoya,

You will get a CMS invitation to link your channel to the network once your application has accepted. Please allow up to 72 hours for the review process, you will hear back if you're accepted.

If your channel has been accepted but you still haven't received a CMS invitation yet, or require further assistance, please contact Partnership Support via the Support Portal.
Ok thanks guys:D

Upvote 0
S

SOSO STUDIOS

Im having same problem . i havent receive any invitation from freedom
plz check it

Upvote 0

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube
Yh i have waited nearly a week
It is suppose to return shorter than that, maybe some issues but whenever you get accepted, welcome to the freedom Family :)[DOUBLEPOST=1446776582][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I'm not receiving an invitation on my youtube dashboard so I can accept the partnership. Freedom can you please send it to me?
I think you will get the invitation soon, dont worry

Upvote 0
J

Jack Cooper Montoya

Hi @Jack Cooper Montoya,

Hey never got an invitation in 3 days.

Upvote 0

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hey never got an invitation in 3 days.

That's odd. Usually it shouldn't take this long for you to receive an invitation unless if you got declined. Make sure that you don't have any copyright material, you're active, and that you don't break YouTube's Terms of Service! If you're sure your channel follows all that, you should open a support ticket here.

Please allow a few days for your ticket to be dealt with, the support team does have many tickets to deal with xD

Upvote 0
J

Jack Cooper Montoya

That's odd. Usually it shouldn't take this long for you to receive an invitation unless if you got declined. Make sure that you don't have any copyright material, you're active, and that you don't break YouTube's Terms of Service! If you're sure your channel follows all that, you should open a support ticket here.

Please allow a few days for your ticket to be dealt with, the support team does have many tickets to deal with xD
ugg.... -_- ill do a support ticket[DOUBLEPOST=1446814132][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ok I did the ticket and now it is being processed. Hopfully all goes well! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446816691][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ok thanks man! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446971553][/DOUBLEPOST]

Bryan its been over two days and my ticket is not done yet. Why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
ugg.... -_- ill do a support ticket[DOUBLEPOST=1446814132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok I did the ticket and now it is being processed. Hopfully all goes well! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446816691][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok thanks man! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1446971553][/DOUBLEPOST]
Bryan its been over two days and my ticket is not done yet. Why?

Hey Jack,

Sorry to keep you waiting, the Support team has many tickets to deal with so the best thing to do is wait. It will be dealt with and they will solve your issue.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.