PC Youtube collab up need more members!

Nicholas1345

Mar 30, 2015
Hello my name is Nicholas Gucciardi. And I want to present to you to this amazing group. This group has been going on for a while and we want to meet some new youtubers. We all help each other out during this collab group. If you cannont handle jokes then dont join this collab because we screw around ALOT and i mean ALot thanks for reading this and like the video below to show alot of support ! :D

RULES: Games We Play
No fighting Dead Realm
Respect everyone Ark Survival
Minecraft
Garry's Mod
and etc

DatFlander

Sep 28, 2015
YouTube
I will be happy to join! your videos are so funny reminds me of vanoss gaming and his crew :'D but i need to get dead realms!

froazzy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2015
YouTube
Hello my name is Chris Aka Froazzy, I am 17 years old i have been uploading rather frequently use to create 1 video per day but now currently making every other day as in i do a video then the next i wont and the next i will. I'd like to point out that most of the the subscribers that watch mainly because i am very similar to the RPGminx which is surprising she is one of my favourite

My current microphone is the blue Yeti microphone

I will record anything that is highly loved to watch excluding GTA V

Here are some of the games that I will like to defiantly record: Minecraft, Rocket League, Gmod, Dammed, Guns of Icarus, Dead Realm (pretty much all fun multi player games, willing to buy games if I need to)

My Skype name: gravityruler

My Time zone is UK but I can stay up long enough if needed.

Here is my Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoegkgQig_00jqcjmW_3hXg

My recent video:

iGlitchez

New User
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Would love to join. I have the blue yeti mic now so the sound quality is better. My skype is joep.sales99
Let me know if yo are interested ;)

WillyXism

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 20, 2015
Norway
YouTube
I would really like to join ^^ i love to have fun and its funnyer to play with others! :D
i do speak ok english pretty ok i guess xD and im 18 years old from norway

TheNinjaGamingAnts

Jun 30, 2014
YouTube
Hello my name is Nicholas Gucciardi. And I want to present to you to this amazing group. This group has been going on for a while and we want to meet some new youtubers. We all help each other out during this collab group. If you cannont handle jokes then dont join this collab because we screw around ALOT and i mean ALot thanks for reading this and like the video below to show alot of support ! :D

RULES: Games We Play
No fighting Dead Realm
Respect everyone Ark Survival
Minecraft
Garry's Mod
and etc

I would like to join you I going to pm you on skype

Brandon Woodard

Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Snarfimus would love to join you!

I am 30 and have a voice like markiplier ( I think a deep voice would help out) so I am sure I would be a great addition, I like to talk smack and poke fun at each other, BECAUSE ITS FUNNY AND PEOPLE LIKE IT!!

I play all sorts of games ARK would be hilarious to do.

Try and find me on Skype brandon.is.awesome but I hear there is some issues when searching for me...

Check out my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPR825Fz_XN9K-QdxGWT6CA

Hope to play with you guy soon