PC Youtube Colaboration

GamerPowerSKT15

New User
Mar 23, 2016
Hello I am the GamerPowerSKT15 and I wanted to know one thing I created a new series that is :
advertising channels you tell me if you want your channel to appear in the video and I do advertising channel your say in the comments of this video if they want to appear in the video next this is the video:

Shmuk

Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
YouTube
I would like to enter this, I put a ton of wok into my videos and don't really get noticed. What you are doing here is really awesome!

GamerPowerSKT15

New User
Mar 23, 2016
I would like to enter this, I put a ton of wok into my videos and don't really get noticed. What you are doing here is really awesome!
ok I include you in my next video channel explosion all the best to you and thank you for motivating me saying what I'm doing is really Awesome I will include you for sure

Syndrome gamer

New User
Mar 25, 2016
Hello I am the GamerPowerSKT15 and I wanted to know one thing I created a new series that is :
advertising channels you tell me if you want your channel to appear in the video and I do advertising channel your say in the comments of this video if they want to appear in the video next this is the video:
Ok awesome