Gaming Youtube Channel Introduction!

WolfieTheGamer_

New User
Feb 8, 2016
Hey guys wolfiethegamer here and i just want to write a short paragraph to explain what my channel is mainly about so here it goes, okay so basically my channel is mainly aimed towards gaming and the entertaining side of youtube rather than the factual videos, yes i do some some strategy guides but thats all for the factual part of it, i try every day to post a video and i most likely do, i create funny moment videos and much much more! if you enjoy first person shooters, minecraft? garrys mod? and alot more to come, why dont u swing on by and checkout my channel? every view, comment, subscriber and like is deeply appreciated and i hope to keep on growing. For fast access to my channel click this link below to be directed to my channel trailer and give it a whirl :)
And most importantly thankyou for your time!

Channel Trailer:

-WolfieTheGamer

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here! iv checked your channel out and it really good ! even your channel trailer there is entertaining and that aint even a full video ! keep it up man I am sure you will gain those subs easily as you definitely earned my sub keep up the good work cant wait till you next vid!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/