Gaming Youtube Channel Intro

NoiseSync

Rising User
Feb 16, 2015
YouTube
Hello my name is John but on youtube i go by NoiseSync. I'm from Colorado but am currently live in Florida. I am 15 years of age and i was born in February. I found freedom when searching for a network to partner with, and i joined the forums to introduce myself and get my name out there a little more. I play competitive baseball, i enjoy gaming and making gfx/sports edits, and i love solving different types of puzzles (my favorite is a megaminx, look it up). My favorite food is definitely pizza. This is why i started youtube, all my life my dad has never really been there, he serves in the United States Air force and is often gone. When i was 3 weeks old he went on a deployment and by the time he came back i was a little over 8 months old, this was very rough for me and he is currently gone. Because i usually only had my mom to raise me i got into a lot of trouble as a kid but was always able to make people smile or laugh. And that is why i started youtube, i din't have to worry about anything else and was able to make many people laugh and turn peoples day around. I don't focus on numbers but people themselves and like to talk to my subs. My biggest dream is to one day play in the MLB and hopefully have a strong youtube channel. I post a lot of different things but mainly focus on gaming and GFX. I'm really busy with school currently but expect at least 3 videos a week. :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to Freedom !

I'm sorry to hear that your dad has to go away a lot :)

what sort of games do you play ? fav game this year ?

You have some awesome goals and I hope you reach them one day !

Stay strong pal :)

NoiseSync

Rising User
Feb 16, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for your support means a lot. :)
I play a ton of CSGO, custom zombies, and Gta V and so far my favorite game this year is doom.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for your support means a lot. :)
I play a ton of CSGO, custom zombies, and Gta V and so far my favorite game this year is doom.

Your welcome pal ! CSGO is a good game but I suck xD DOOM is awesome :)

your sub button shows an error , make sure to copy the last part of your youtube link and not all of it :)

NoiseSync

Rising User
Feb 16, 2015
YouTube
I enjoy CSGO but it does have a pretty steep learning curve and doom is sick!
It says i need to post at least 5 message before i can post a link soo ):

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
I enjoy CSGO but it does have a pretty steep learning curve and doom is sick!
It says i need to post at least 5 message before i can post a link soo ):

yes the learning curve can be tough for that game ! I agree Doom is sick (y) (Y)
Ah I see , fair enough :p

Have a great day !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello my name is John but on youtube i go by NoiseSync. I'm from Colorado but am currently live in Florida. I am 15 years of age and i was born in February. I found freedom when searching for a network to partner with, and i joined the forums to introduce myself and get my name out there a little more. I play competitive baseball, i enjoy gaming and making gfx/sports edits, and i love solving different types of puzzles (my favorite is a megaminx, look it up). My favorite food is definitely pizza. This is why i started youtube, all my life my dad has never really been there, he serves in the United States Air force and is often gone. When i was 3 weeks old he went on a deployment and by the time he came back i was a little over 8 months old, this was very rough for me and he is currently gone. Because i usually only had my mom to raise me i got into a lot of trouble as a kid but was always able to make people smile or laugh. And that is why i started youtube, i din't have to worry about anything else and was able to make many people laugh and turn peoples day around. I don't focus on numbers but people themselves and like to talk to my subs. My biggest dream is to one day play in the MLB and hopefully have a strong youtube channel. I post a lot of different things but mainly focus on gaming and GFX. I'm really busy with school currently but expect at least 3 videos a week. :)

Welcome to the Family NoiseSync, What you fav MLB Team??

Dewittejager

Rising User
May 22, 2016
YouTube
dewittejager
welcome by the freedom family John hope you like freedom. your story why you start youtube sounds painfully but also beautiful i hope you can make a lot of people smile john.

best of luck to you