Gaming Youtube channel for the underrated!

Vent3r

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
Cape Town, South africa
YouTube
Full name:Niel Pienaar
Nationality: South African

Hi guys Vent3r here, and I just started a YouTube channel for guys that don't always receive the spotlight and never gets a chance to grow there player base, I aim to change that one game at a time.The games I play are based on what I like and I feel deserves a bigger player base.This is hard type of videos to make because no one will search for them but we all can change that:)

Check out one of my video:

I would love any feedback and support, I am learning as I go,Have a great day guys!:)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Hi guys Vent3r here, and I just started a YouTube channel for guys that don't always receive the spotlight and never gets a chance to grow there player base, I aim to change that one game at a time.The games I play are based on what I like and I feel deserves a bigger player base.This is hard type of videos to make because no one will search for them but we all can change that:)

I would love any feedback and support, I am learning as I go,Have a great day guys!:)

Welcome to the family Vent3r, That is clever idea like thecaptaingam says, Good luck on growing your fan base.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Heya Niel, What games have you played so far on youtube? What are you looking to accomplish in the future? ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom pal !

what other games do you think you will play ?

Vent3r

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 8, 2016
Cape Town, South africa
YouTube
@fattmat I have done a few, Paladins, Gigantic, Survarium, Heroes of the storm. Fragmented and more, I want to be able to be a channel people can come to, to look for games that they might have missed, games they saw but never bothered playing.The list of games is based on my liking and if they deserve more players, so it will be mostly Multiplayer only games.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
@Prology I have no idea, I check weekly what games are on steam and in store, and some people to send me copies and keys so I try them out for them to see what it is like:)It can be any sort of game.

Ah that is fair enough but it s great way to bring variety to your channel :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
@fattmat I have done a few, Paladins, Gigantic, Survarium, Heroes of the storm. Fragmented and more, I want to be able to be a channel people can come to, to look for games that they might have missed, games they saw but never bothered playing.The list of games is based on my liking and if they deserve more players, so it will be mostly Multiplayer only games.
Heroes of the storm is something I was interested in before. I play Hearthstone primarily, but I've been loving blizzard as a company ^^

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!