Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
I agree it is not their fault...but they still need to take initiative and fix it...their system is abused. And about what you said about the compilation video...yes it is considered copyright...but if you do like a reaction video and use your face cam and voice in it AND not use the entire video and show only parts you are OK to go.

Agreed, it isn't Youtubes fault in the way of things, it is the system they created in which people(& companies) can take advantage of the little guys(and big guys too). While yes, I haven't personally been effected by the copyright stuff(only claims here and there, but no strikes), I'll admit alot of the channels I enjoyed watching have been hit by strikes.
So yes, I do agree the system in which claims and strikes are given does need to be fixed and tweaked in which they aren't false claims or strikes, and even if they are eligible strikes, they should give the channel the opportunity to fix or remove the video in question.

It does create a bit fear whenever I upload here and there, and worried about getting a strike on one of my guides or videos. Either way, I'm all for supporting a change on the system, but I don't blame Youtube, I think as I said before, the companies and people can take advantage of the current system.

Oblivifrek

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Oblivifrek_TV
I agree it is not their fault...but they still need to take initiative and fix it...their system is abused. And about what you said about the compilation video...yes it is considered copyright...but if you do like a reaction video and use your face cam and voice in it AND not use the entire video and show only parts you are OK to go.
When making compilations I do try and use parts instead of the whole video if I cant find a way to use parts of a video e.g. if there was a cringe video that was based of these 80s dating videos i would cut and spread that video up so that it would be out of context. I you see other compilations like try not to laugh videos they go to one video then to another and then continue with the first video (Like if its a tension video that lasts 1 minute but you don't want to bore your viewers but want to portray time you would go to another video and then back to the other video to show tension) But with compilations thats one way to me to be transformative. Even this still can get false flags even if your following the copyright rules.