Service Youtube Banners

Abstract Minimal

Rising User
Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
Hey Guys,

My name is Abstract Minimal and I make youtube banners. If you want a quick example check out my youtube channel Abstract Minimal! If I respond I will do my best to design you a banner in a day or less. The cost is very simple 25 credits. If their is a logo or other items you want me to add in please tell me!f

Redd Sunn72

Freedom! Member
Apr 21, 2017
YouTube
redd_sunn
i have an ideal for a banner, like i want a hooded figure siting leaning up against a broad sword(or it could be a guillotine sword), and like in front of them would be random blades... the background would we something like a lake with the moon reflection off of it.... and would have the name of my channel in the moon and/or on the blade of the broad sword(or guillotine sword).. i know its a lot but let me know what you think..

JA Gaming

Respected User
Apr 23, 2017
Denmark, Copenhagen
YouTube
I would like a Banner with my YT name on it in the middle kind of like yours but with another font and then I want figures from overwatch fighting in the background if possible and is it is possible I would like them to face each other and have 2 reinhardts facing each other with their team fighting behind them and 1 team red outline and the other blue if this is possible they don't have to be colored if its too hard