GFX Request YouTube Banner

BasicsCoding

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
YouTube
Hello,

I have a channel which I upload various coding tutorials and I have no banner and I was wondering whether I could get some examples of banners and how much they would cost etc?

Thanks.

Reactions: NahiraDX

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Need a new banner? Great idea :D

I am NahiraDX, graphic and artist with a lot of experience.
The price depend on style and work, but negotiable !
My graphic service offers : Hight quality and professional designs, cheap, fast and best, previews, psd files (if requested), payment at the end of the work.

check out my graphic page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner

my email : [email protected]

BasicsCoding

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
YouTube
Need a new banner? Great idea :D

I am NahiraDX, graphic and artist with a lot of experience.
The price depend on style and work, but negotiable !
My graphic service offers : Hight quality and professional designs, cheap, fast and best, previews, psd files (if requested), payment at the end of the work.

check out my graphic page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner

my email : [email protected]

Hi,

Thank you for your reponse, am I okay to message on you these forums instead?

Thanks

BasicsCoding

Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2015
YouTube
Hi there if you are still looking to have some work created feel free to check out my portfolio linked below and contact me where best suits you weither it be here on the forums or on Skype.

Thanks,
Marty Fuller

I messaged you. The other person who was going to design me graphics removed me on Skype for no reason.[DOUBLEPOST=1451775240][/DOUBLEPOST]I am still looking for someone to do my graphics :/

Last edited:

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hello,

I have a channel which I upload various coding tutorials and I have no banner and I was wondering whether I could get some examples of banners and how much they would cost etc?

Thanks.

Hello there!
Are you still in need?
Click on my links below for more info