Georgia, United States
YouTube
Andrew10Tan

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Now were getting somewhere mate!

Always try and stick with a background design that fits with your channel. If your a gaming channel try something with that genre and so on.
As for txt and colours try to play with the different styles and see what fits in with the background and how it looks afterwards.

Compared to the other one you have improved, keep it up! :)

Andrew's Graphic Designs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Andrew10Tan
Now were getting somewhere mate!

Always try and stick with a background design that fits with your channel. If your a gaming channel try something with that genre and so on.
As for txt and colours try to play with the different styles and see what fits in with the background and how it looks afterwards.

Compared to the other one you have improved, keep it up! :)

The YouTube Banners I am doing right now are not for my channel banner, I am creating banners for others. I just wanted to post one on the forum before I post one on my YouTube Channel for others to use. :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The YouTube Banners I am doing right now are not for my channel banner, I am creating banners for others. I just wanted to post one on the forum before I post one on my YouTube Channel for others to use. :)
Ah that explains it. Well as i said before you have improved and this looks better. Try out different txt styles and maybe add some small things that are genre related. Best is to make a couple different designs from different genres if you want to show a bit of all-round.

Keep it up mate :)

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Hi there Andrew :) I think the banner is a good attempt, although there are a few things I'd change if I were doing it :) It's pretty much just the Facebook Twitter and Google+ texts, they're quite thin, and due to them being without a stroke and not very vibrant, it can be a little hard to read it over the background :) So if you changed the font or added a stroke to them then it would look great. Other than that, great banner!

Andrew's Graphic Designs

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2015
Georgia, United States
YouTube
Andrew10Tan
Hi there Andrew :) I think the banner is a good attempt, although there are a few things I'd change if I were doing it :) It's pretty much just the Facebook Twitter and Google+ texts, they're quite thin, and due to them being without a stroke and not very vibrant, it can be a little hard to read it over the background :) So if you changed the font or added a stroke to them then it would look great. Other than that, great banner!

Thank You for the feedback. :)