GFX Request YouTube -=- Avatar - Banner - Intro

Xplicit_

New User
Oct 25, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey all!

I am looking for a new Intro, Avatar and banner. My current one is really nice but I'm looking for something else. I am a new channel but with some experience behind me your work will not go unused.

For a logo I was looking for a piece of text (centered) with X_ on it, and the outside whatever looks best. Maybe something dark but simple.

For the banner I hope for Xplicit_ centered and underneath text displaying: Minecraft - Arma 3 - More... , if possible can the banner be similar to the logo so when looking at YT page it all contrasts in, not a must just a request.

And finally for the Intro can it be a piece of text "Xplicit_" and some cool NON COPYRIGHTED MUSIC playing in the background (I recommend - https://www.youtube.com/user/NoCopyrightSounds) and after that has been going on for a short duration of time, the screen going through the text and displaying the video (However you feel works best)

I hope someone has the time to do these, If you are a GFX designer and can't do intros for example, that is fine but if you are doing one, especially the Banner and avatar please try and get the same sort of theme.

Thank you for your time.
- Xplicit