SeriouslyBones

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
Portsmouth, UK
YouTube
Seriouslybones
So I need your advice please.

I'm off long term due to injury at work and can't go out unless in a wheelchair. Basically means I can't do most of the content I like for my youtube channel. I enjoy being geeky and doing bucket list challenges but can't at the moment as can't use my leg. Its basically resulted in me unable to be uploading the usual content. So i was wondering do I change my channel up temporarily by doing challenges such as arcades, gaming videos, unboxings again, and buying goodies and reviewing them? Its such a big difference to what I use to upload except the unboxing part. Do you think its right for me to change it up so I can continue making content as I can't get out the house easy. Or do you think I should keep it the same and wait until new year where hopefully I can be on my feet again? I need your opinions please and thank you cause I want to continue just can't do my normal bits.

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
At 134 subscribers, you're able to diversify your content without upsetting a community so I would definitely recommend doing it. I'd just make a video explaining why your channel is taking a temporary change in niche and then go for it.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
here a whole list of all the things you still can do on youtube: reaction video's - looking for weird websites - gaming - challenges where you don't need your legs for - talking about stuff - beauty - reviews - Q&A - singing if you can - making tutorials - making animations - making comic rage memes and do you need anomore suggestions? choose wich one you like :p

Reactions: SeriouslyBones