NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys so I am a relatively new channel and I noticed over the course of the 12 videos I have uploaded that my views have gone down drastically from a high of 33 to a low of 5 soo is there something that I am doing wrong? Any advice? The help is much appreciated! Thanks!

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
From seeing of your channel, do you seem to have quality on your videos and sound, think its good content. c: However, think the major problem is that your channel is simply small and don't have many active subs that is watching. And since you are so knew, is it always hard to get a bump in views and subs. Best is to keep being active with your videos and quality, making people want to come back and watch for more.

I mean, you started a month ago and got 44 subs (with me now), that is more than I ever got in a month, so you do something right. Don't expect thousands of subs in a week, let it grow. :)

NoblePandaGame

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
From seeing of your channel, do you seem to have quality on your videos and sound, think its good content. c: However, think the major problem is that your channel is simply small and don't have many active subs that is watching. And since you are so knew, is it always hard to get a bump in views and subs. Best is to keep being active with your videos and quality, making people want to come back and watch for more.

I mean, you started a month ago and got 44 subs (with me now), that is more than I ever got in a month, so you do something right. Don't expect thousands of subs in a week, let it grow. :)
Thanks for the advice!! I needed that!!

Alkaline Martin

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
Hey man, you been to my channel recently i aint doing that good on views either haha but hell as long as you enjoy doing it then having to bare with it till things pick up is a piece of cake.

i've been going onto your channel since i subbed and i dont see anything wrong with your content at all in fact lovin' watching your outlast series, to me your video and audio are spot on.

Reactions: NoblePandaGame