You're locked in a room for 3 months with no internet.

GucciCarry

Oct 19, 2016
YouTube
Smithtainment
Minecraft. Why? Because it is limitless on what you can do and you'd always have something to do the next day. I don't enjoy playing it that often but meh.

Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley

Any one of the metal gear solid games.

You want at least one or 2 games that you can always have something to do on.

gunsage

Freedom! Member
Well, I would probably want to bring some games that seem fairly endless (or that I simply never got around to beating), so I'd probably bring...

- Skyrim. Nope, never beat it, mostly because there's just so much to do.
- Persona 4. One of my all time favorite JRPGs that, yep, never beat. I always get super far, but then get distracted by another game.
- Breath of Fire 3. Yet another one I've always meant to get around to beating at least once and absolutely love.

Honestly, I might need more than 3 months!

C

Corpfox

Can't use my PC, needs internet to install games... :(

Sega Saturn with Guardian Heroes, Virtua Cop 2 and Panzer Dragoon Zweii 2.

gunsage

Freedom! Member
I would bring A Game Engine, I would bring my A game and I would bring my knowledge in game development.
3 things needed to make a game, I could make whatever I wanted.
Never really thought about this. 3 months alone with even a single game engine and wowwww...no idea what I'd come up with but it would probably be amazing, especially if I had full solitude.

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
1. Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (Two games in one)
2. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Think its like 4 games in one, and they're big games)
3. Couldn't think of a decent third game to take so going for a big open world game, Skyrim.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Euro Truck Simulator 2, because I can sink too much time into that even though it's all the same.
Grand Theft Auto 5, because mayhem is great.
Sid Meier's Civilization V - Yep.

All of those games I have sunk a bunch of time into a still good, even for three months.

monito

Rising User
Oct 15, 2016
YouTube
ok.... no internet you say?...
well my 3 choices could be:

1.- Siren for ps2 (let´s be honest, without a guide you´re pretty much lost at the beggining
2.- Castlevania SotN (i dare you complete all logs and ítems drop in the time limit x3
3.- Medievil (love Sir Daniel don´t judge me!!! D:

U

User.123120

It would have to be, The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, The Sims and Resident Evil 3 for me! :)

D

Deleted member 17740

For me i would bring, Civilization V (with all DLC), fallout 3 so i can actually finish the game and Half-life 2