tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
I would really like to know your thoughts on Battlefield 1! The trailer was just released and I think it was awesome!
I love the setting, although I was hoping for ww2. The trailer has really convinced me that ww1 is a great setting aswell! I am really excited to being able to play in the tanks and planes in that time!
Let me know your thoughts down below!
Here is the trailer:

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
It is way too early to make up my opinion on it, especially as no real gameplay is being shown. Will have to wait until more is shown to get excited about it. However I do like that they are going back to the old wars.

tActhImo

Respected User
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
It is way too early to make up my opinion on it, especially as no real gameplay is being shown. Will have to wait until more is shown to get excited about it. However I do like that they are going back to the old wars.
I just trust them to make a good game, but I do want to wait and not pre-order it. Ill probably pre order it if I like the open beta

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Don't listen to other people, make the judgement yourself and wait for the games and reviews of them to come out, then you can judge, everyone is saying #RipCOD so early without knowing if battlefield will be a good game or not, thought it was very smart company wise for what battlefield did and last thing is personally I'm not really into the FPS craze but that's just my opinion

TheGenXGamer

Rising User
Apr 20, 2016
YouTube
I think it's a really good counter to Infinite Warfare. Though I don't want to judge Call of Duty too hard just yet, I loved the trailer for Battlefield 1!! I think it's so cool that they are going back to World War 1. I especially like that they are bringing in lots of new and interesting vehicles, and animals like horses! The graphics look awesome, and I am definitely going to start playing Battlefield after seeing that trailer! I actually did a comparison video of the two games on my channel if you guys want to check it out :)

C

Corpfox

I think it was ballsy that they went from Modern to World War 1 but I'm not familiar with that era.

I'd imagine it would have similar limit of weapons as BC2: Vietnam. Tough to think how they dealt with tanks back then.

Until they release a beta or actual gameplay footage, I'm skeptical.

IVonnaDie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 26, 2016
Engalnd
YouTube
JoshNorman95
I would really like to know your thoughts on Battlefield 1! The trailer was just released and I think it was awesome!
I love the setting, although I was hoping for ww2. The trailer has really convinced me that ww1 is a great setting aswell! I am really excited to being able to play in the tanks and planes in that time!
Let me know your thoughts down below!
Here is the trailer:
it looks amazing to be honest

SkyTerra-Eva

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
I would be excited but...I will admit I am not much of a Call of Duty or Battlefield Fan
Then looking at this as a Game Designer view * Seen one You have Seen them All*

I mean It looks really well done and probably a blast for those who love First person shooters :D

TheApexPlayer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 28, 2015
YouTube
Best video game trailer I've seen in years
Just hope the game is as amazing as the trailer

Luckily judging from the news I've read it is going to be great. Apparently it will have more Vehicles then battlefield 4 Had and apparently there is a tank that can fit a full squad inside which sounds awesome. Can't wait to play the beta.

Reactions: tActhImo

Einstein Gamin

Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2016
Earth
YouTube
_EinsteinGaming
Um...I am gonna be rude about call of duty down below so viewer discretion not advised at all lol just kidding ...who am I to judge .

Battlefield 1 will definitely be the game of the year 2016 . It is extreme gameplay being promised rhough we will be looking at a lot of diskspace for this game but It will far beat the new call of duty cause new cod suks so did ghosts and advanced warfare , waste of money stupid storyline fit for girls play ughh. Rather play clash of clans and hay day than cod now. battlefield best game

zTaven

New User
Freedom! Member
May 15, 2016
United States
taven.co
YouTube
I am excited mainly cause I love the ALL the battlefield games I played in all the betas and have all the dlc (maps) I personally cant wait to get my hands on BF1 when it comes out! :)